Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 49 of 59 FirstFirst ... 39 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Nazgul View Post
    Seriously, A/C went out yesterday, Waiting on replacement, only $3000............

Knew it would happen, 20 years old. Put some money aside for it.

It was 96 degrees in the house last night. Luckily the camper was still in the front yard from camping with the grand kids. Can at least sleep at night.

Don
    My A/C literally smoked last week.
    But I have a window A/C upstairs, so I'll go upstairs.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Nazgul View Post
    Seriously, A/C went out yesterday, Waiting on replacement, only $3000............

Knew it would happen, 20 years old. Put some money aside for it.

It was 96 degrees in the house last night. Luckily the camper was still in the front yard from camping with the grand kids. Can at least sleep at night.

Don
    From what i hear make sure you get a unit that doesnt take R22 freon. Its being phased out next year.
    Maybe someone, like CM, can chime in on this?

Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by d.kaufman View Post
    From what i hear make sure you get a unit that doesnt take R22 freon. Its being phased out next year.
    Maybe someone, like CM, can chime in on this?
    Still waiting on CM to chime in...it's been 4 min. and counting.
    Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

User Info Menu

Had to go to Chipotle instead of Qdoba for dinner because there isnt a nearby Qdoba. Chipotle's salsa is too hot so I couldnt finish my bag of chips and salsa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

User Info Menu

January 1st 2020 it becomes illegal to manufacture or import R-22 in the US. Thinkin' I'll get me a can before then. My system is R-22 but it's not old enough to replace yet, then when I do, I can sell the rest for vast sums. Don't just not buy an R-22 system, don't do business with someone that would sell you one.
    Geeking out on ancestry; 17th great grandson of Geoffrey Chaucer, and a bunch of dukes, knights, princesses, kings and stuff. Of course, once you turn over a rock and one king crawls out, you're pretty much infested with them. And what did I tell you? Charlemagne, Holy Roman Emperor, Charles "The Hammer" Martel, and a truckload of others. This is getting better: "The Bonny Earl O'Moray" was an ancestor, and the origin of the term mondegreen: They slew the Earl O'Moray and Lady Mondegreen

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Evilwrench View Post
    January 1st 2020 it becomes illegal to manufacture or import R-22 in the US. Thinkin' I'll get me a can before then. My system is R-22 but it's not old enough to replace yet, then when I do, I can sell the rest for vast sums. Don't just not buy an R-22 system, don't do business with someone that would sell you one.
    I just replaced a fully functional unit at my church because of this. Working today, but if it has a problem 6+ months from now we are screwed.

Granted its been running since the early 80s at best, likely the original unit installed in the mid 70s. Yep. Thats right, no absolute markings to tell us exactly when it was installed. Probably a good time to upgrade as we got our money'w worth. And Williams Comfort Air gave us one HELL of a sweetheart deal as a not for profit (probably not much above cost). This was a package deal along with another unit the same age in another part of the building that actually failed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

User Info Menu

Of course, working double shifts on two of the hottest days.
    1st double over in an hour.
    And everything couldn't go smoothly.
    Temperature sensor went out for the liquid steel. A burned up "pipe" with wires in it.

And a 3 AM, a joystick for the shroud went off its zero.
    The shroud is a metal/ceramic "straw" the steel goes through, about 6 foot tall and a foot wide.
    So adjusting a tiny set screw. Using gloves any time I have to touch anything not a tool.
    Then removing gloves to deal with tiny screws.
    Standing on a grate that was just over the steel. It's called the "grill", cause while standing on it you're like food on the charcoal grill.

Good thing they pay decent.
    And now I'm gonna stick my head against the A/C vent in the shop.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

DCR
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Wife admitted she screwed up and bought regular paper towels, not those half sheets. She says I could go ahead and divorce her now. What should I do?

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

I am swimming in a sea of estrogen.
    I am overwhelmed.

I give up.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DCR View Post
    Wife admitted she screwed up and bought regular paper towels, not those half sheets. She says I could go ahead and divorce her now. What should I do?
    You guys must be rich.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

Page 49 of 59 FirstFirst ... 39 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast