Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 50 of 59 FirstFirst ... 40 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast
Results 491 to 500 of 585
  1. #491
    DCR
    DCR is offline
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    And another thing....I have read most of the 19pp of that silly "Can you solve this equation...." thread. It's like slowing down for a car accident. You don't wanna look, but ya gotta.

  2. #492
    Grandmaster Alpo's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Yeah, that thread is like Cambodia:

    Go in, drop your bombs and leave, never admitting you went there in the first place.
    I all too often ran out of talent well before the exit of the turn. (© Señor Mouse)

  3. #493
    Grandmaster chezuki's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by DCR View Post
    And another thing....I have read most of the 19pp of that silly "Can you solve this equation...." thread. It's like slowing down for a car accident. You don't wanna look, but ya gotta.
    There’s your problem... you need to set your preferences to 40 posts/page.
    If you’re free you’ll never see the walls.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tactically Fat View Post
    Listen to Rhino, Coach, NHT3, and as much as I hate to say it, Chezuki. :-)
    Mooresville #78 F. & A. M.

  4. #494
    Grandmaster chezuki's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Double Tap.
    Last edited by chezuki; 08-07-2019 at 11:30.
    If you’re free you’ll never see the walls.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tactically Fat View Post
    Listen to Rhino, Coach, NHT3, and as much as I hate to say it, Chezuki. :-)
    Mooresville #78 F. & A. M.

  5. #495
    Grandmaster Sigblitz's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    I hate it when I read the same post twice.

  6. #496
    Grandmaster Sigblitz's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    I forgot my fork, so I had to eat spaghetti with a plastic knife.

  7. #497
    Master Alamo's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post
    Of course, working double shifts on two of the hottest days.
    1st double over in an hour.
    And everything couldn't go smoothly.
    Temperature sensor went out for the liquid steel. A burned up "pipe" with wires in it.


    And a 3 AM, a joystick for the shroud went off its zero.
    The shroud is a metal/ceramic "straw" the steel goes through, about 6 foot tall and a foot wide.
    So adjusting a tiny set screw. Using gloves any time I have to touch anything not a tool.
    Then removing gloves to deal with tiny screws.
    Standing on a grate that was just over the steel. It's called the "grill", cause while standing on it you're like food on the charcoal grill.





    Good thing they pay decent.
    And now I'm gonna stick my head against the A/C vent in the shop.
    Off-thread, I guess, but you went from subs to steel mills? You some kind of masochist?

  8. #498
    Grandmaster jamil's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Sigblitz View Post
    I forgot my fork, so I had to eat spaghetti with a plastic knife.


    Dude, that at least counts as a 2nd world problem. How the hell do you even do that?
    I have spoken.
    If you’re woke you dig it.
    My pronouns: **** off

  9. #499
    Grandmaster Sigblitz's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post


    Dude, that at least counts as a 2nd world problem. How the hell do you even do that?
    I gave up halfway through and shoveled.

  10. #500
    DCR
    DCR is offline
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by chezuki View Post
    There’s your problem... you need to set your preferences to 40 posts/page.
    OMG, I did that and it's like a page will never end, all that scrolling and scrolling and............
    Thanks buddy!


Page 50 of 59 FirstFirst ... 40 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge