Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

The other day I got up and adjusted the thermostat, I forgot I can do that from my phone.
    INGOer #25,448

Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

User Info Menu

After a day at the beach, the wife tried to order a pizza online. The site wasn't cooperating, she had to call the store. There was no code to put in the system (manager saw the coupon too online with no code). She gave up and gave us the pizza delivered for free for the hassle... Had to wait 15 minutes for delivery.
    Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alpo View Post
    Yeah, that thread is like Cambodia [stenching the bathroom at the office]:

Go in, drop your bombs and leave, never admitting you went there in the first place.
    fixy
    Who knew liberty would contain so many stems and seeds

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alamo View Post
    Off-thread, I guess, but you went from subs to steel mills? You some kind of masochist?
    I guess so.
    Shortly after I got hired, I was in the wash house, and they were getting ready to paint.
    The old colors, orange and blue.
    New color.. GRAY.
    You've got to be ****ting me. WTF?
    GRAY!!!!
    AAARRRRGGGHHHHH
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

The other day when it was really hot out I forgot to remote start my truck to cool it off before I left the building where I work. It was really uncomfortable there for a few minutes. Almost started to sweat.
    I have spoken.
    If you’re woke you dig it.
    My pronouns: **** off

User Info Menu

Drove my wife's Jeep the other day. She left the top open, and I forgot my hat. Sun was in my eyes the whole trip. At least I had my sunglasses.
    Ryan "ElDirector"

User Info Menu

I was sitting on our newly poured patio last night watering the fresh seed in the area and the chair I was sitting in didn't have a cushion on it.
    Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

DCR
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by femurphy77 View Post
    I was sitting on our newly poured patio last night watering the fresh seed in the area and the chair I was sitting in didn't have a cushion on it.
    OMG, what happened? Did you go to Immediate Care? Be more careful next time man, you could have slipped a disc.

User Info Menu

I feel your pain.

Was supposed to rain today, so my wife put away the outdoor cushions. I was FORCED to drink my morning coffee out on the deck, on a hard chair. My ass fell asleep before my coffee was finished. I didn't know what to do...

Gonna be PISSED if it doesn't rain. Means my ass fell asleep for NOTHING. NO-THING.
    Ryan "ElDirector"

DCR
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Made a sandwich for lunch today, but couldn't get to the bottom of the mayo jar with a knife so I had to use a spoon. Got mayo on my fingers. Man, some days it just doesn't pay to get out of bed.

Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast