Page 77 of 83 FirstFirst ... 27 67 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... LastLast

Thread: Your First World Problems

Master

User Info Menu

Just heard a package hit the front porch and a voice shortly thereafter exclaim "mother******"... I'm betting that's not good news for the health of whatever just showed up.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by maxwelhse View Post
    Just heard a package hit the front porch and a voice shortly thereafter exclaim "mother******"... I'm betting that's not good news for the health of whatever just showed up.
    Were you expecting anything fragile??

Master

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    Were you expecting anything fragile??
    I've ordered so much stuff lately that I honestly wasn't sure... Turns out that was a box of Dial bar soap, so, the coast is clear. I'm guessing he was upset because it had started to sprinkle? Or he peed himself a little? Or it was "this guy again!?".

User Info Menu

I've ordered so much stuff lately that I honestly wasn't sure... Turns out that was a box of Dial bar soap, so, the coast is clear. I'm guessing he was upset because it had started to sprinkle? Or he peed himself a little? Or it was "this guy again!?".

Well that's a good thing. You'd have to work at it pretty hard to damage bars of soap.

Master

User Info Menu

Well that's a good thing. You'd have to work at it pretty hard to damage bars of soap.
    Could have peed on it?

User Info Menu

Could have peed on it?
    You can't trust the delivery people to do that. I'd pee on it myself if I were you, just in case!

Master

User Info Menu

You can't trust the delivery people to do that. I'd pee on it myself if I were you, just in case!
    Wayyy ahead of you. I do the same thing at the grocery store to mark my resources.

User Info Menu

I've heard of marinated mushrooms....but urinated mushrooms.....

Hard NO.
    I all too often ran out of talent well before the exit of the turn. (© Señor Mouse)

Master

User Info Menu

My plan is working perfectly...

User Info Menu

My work just told me that I had to shave off my beard, that I have wanted to leg grow for a year for a “yeard”, so I could be fit tested of a N95 mask respirator. I was so close to making a year; it would have been a year in June. Stupid corona virus. Stupid work safety.
    You can’t fix stupid

Page 77 of 83 FirstFirst ... 27 67 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... LastLast