Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 33 73 79 80 81 82 83

Thread: Your First World Problems

Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

User Info Menu

Put down landscaping fabric on 4 large flowerbeds to be rocked later. Overbought by 4 inches.

Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

User Info Menu

the label on my Le Creuset stock pot is peeling off. How will folks know I paid a stupid amount for a pot if the name is not there?
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

Master

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by snorko View Post
    the label on my Le Creuset stock pot is peeling off. How will folks know I paid a stupid amount for a pot if the name is not there?
    Geesh..... When you store it on your bakers rack, store it upside down.....

Thats nothing to The Bad Rep I was given a few hours ago..... Its 1.50 beer night thank God....

Attachment 90275
    "Too much agreement kills a chat." ~Eldridge Cleaver

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Clay Pigeon View Post
    Geesh..... When you store it on your bakers rack, store it upside down.....

Thats nothing to The Bad Rep I was given a few hours ago..... Its 1.50 beer night thank God....

Attachment 90275
    Label is on the side so that would have no effect...negative rep inbound!
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

postal.jpg
    Do you suppose "Second World" or even "Third World" nations experience this?

postal2.jpg

Apparently South Bend can sort to Portage, but Portage cannot sort to South Bend? This package will hopefully eventually find it's way in due time for Elkhart delivery?
    Last edited by 4651feeder; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:38.

Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 33 73 79 80 81 82 83