Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 59 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Your First World Problems

End of the year blowout for petty crimes against humanity. Post em!

Cheap ass COFFEE MUGS with a lid that does NOT seal well and causes you to dump coffee down your shirt like a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

User Info Menu

Squirrels stuffing the engine of my GT Mustang with walnuts and I had to clean them out myself. That's pretty first world. I'm sure I'll think of some more.
    Geeking out on ancestry; 17th great grandson of Geoffrey Chaucer, and a bunch of dukes, knights, princesses, kings and stuff. Of course, once you turn over a rock and one king crawls out, you're pretty much infested with them. And what did I tell you? Charlemagne, Holy Roman Emperor, Charles "The Hammer" Martel, and a truckload of others. This is getting better: "The Bonny Earl O'Moray" was an ancestor, and the origin of the term mondegreen: They slew the Earl O'Moray and Lady Mondegreen

User Info Menu

The Colts failed to get a sack in a couple games forcing my fatass to pay full price for Monday Big Macs.
    If you’re free you’ll never see the walls.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactically Fat View Post
    Listen to Rhino, Coach, NHT3, and as much as I hate to say it, Chezuki. :-)
    Mooresville #78 F. & A. M.

User Info Menu

Apple has an infatuation with making "improvements" to iTunes which invariably make it more difficult to navigate.
    There's lots of ________ on here who don't fit your particular stereotype, smearing us with goofball sophistry is what is out of line. It just makes gunowners look like *******s.

- CarmelHP

User Info Menu

I don't have enough storage in my house for all my stuff.

New cell phone is too complex / powerful / capable for old me.

Took over an hour from when I walked unannounced into the hospital to when the heart stent was completed. (really 2014 but still my favorite 1st world rant)
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

User Info Menu

Netflix has been freezing up on our wifi TV. Had to reset the streaming service and type in my password using the arrows on the remote. ON. THE. REMOTE. Took like 5 whole minutes. Infuriating!
    Ryan "ElDirector"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chezuki View Post
    The Colts failed to get a sack in a couple games forcing my fatass to pay full price for Monday Big Macs.
    Colts failures to win resulting in only getting 1/2 off one Papa Johns pizza instead of the whole order.
    Justin B. - "Make them watch Wonder Woman. They'll molon labe after that!"

User Info Menu

Oh, I totally forgot...

The other day I had to re-enter my Netflix password for NO ****ING REASON!!! What treachery is this??
    If you’re free you’ll never see the walls.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactically Fat View Post
    Listen to Rhino, Coach, NHT3, and as much as I hate to say it, Chezuki. :-)
    Mooresville #78 F. & A. M.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by snorko View Post
    I don't have enough storage in my house for all my stuff.

New cell phone is too complex / powerful / capable for old me.

Took over an hour from when I walked unannounced into the hospital to when the heart stent was completed. (really 2014 but still my favorite 1st world rant)
    I know, right? That's like the time my mom had something show up on a colonoscopy and it took until the next day before she had her surgery. Good thing obamacare is going to fix our deficient healthcare system.

I feel ya on the storage, too. We're looking at going in with the BIL on a factory/warehouse.
    Geeking out on ancestry; 17th great grandson of Geoffrey Chaucer, and a bunch of dukes, knights, princesses, kings and stuff. Of course, once you turn over a rock and one king crawls out, you're pretty much infested with them. And what did I tell you? Charlemagne, Holy Roman Emperor, Charles "The Hammer" Martel, and a truckload of others. This is getting better: "The Bonny Earl O'Moray" was an ancestor, and the origin of the term mondegreen: They slew the Earl O'Moray and Lady Mondegreen

User Info Menu

I decided not to pay the marina fee for storage this year, and now my boat is taking up way too much space on my driveway.

No matter how cynical you become, it's never enough to keep up.

Page 1 of 59 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast