• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Anybody seen it? I got an Amazon Prime membership, last month, and binged all the way through the first season. It's a great show. You get drawn in almost immediately.

Here's the trailer:

[video=youtube;hzz_6dmv03I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzz_6dmv03I[/video]

If you liked that, Amazon uploaded the first episode to Youtube, for free. Enjoy.

[video=youtube;dfGLJ3aBH48]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfGLJ3aBH48[/video]

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Looks like it might be a good show. Alas, I dropped my prime membership just this month because amazon's ****ty "prime" shipping practices pissed me off too many times.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    Looks like it might be a good show. Alas, I dropped my prime membership just this month because amazon's ****ty "prime" shipping practices pissed me off too many times.
    How so? I have had for 2 years now and love it. Maybe I'm missing something.

I have watched the first two episodes and read the book years ago. I think they have done a fine job with the show.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I liked it a lot. Looking forward to next season.

It's a fantastic time for great series with all the competition out there. Amazon has some good series. I liked Bosch and Mozart in the Jungle also.
    What I don't care for with Amazon is their putting out the pilots months and months before the series.

How so? I have had for 2 years now and love it. Maybe I'm missing something.
    I have watched the first two episodes and read the book years ago. I think they have done a fine job with the show.

Prime shipping isn't what it once was. It's more expensive for overnight now and they rarely ever ship early anymore. It used to be that weekends mattered less as ordering days. Now you order on Thursday evening and next Wed meets their "two day" shipping commitment. :rolleyes:

It has always honked me off that I pay the same Prime price as those in the city who get same day and next day shipping.
    While I'm ranting, wanna talk about them giving in to collecting sales taxes when it was not legally required?
    :xmad:

I guess they are right though and I'm wrong as I'm still a member. They're still the best game in town.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Anybody have theories on the films? Are they "fake," as in we're supposed to believe they are legitimate works of fiction, or are they real, but from an alternate universe?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    x2. Happy prime user. Mrs Monkey is doing her best to bankrupt me through it. And we get our shipments on time, nearly every time. Including Sundays. The only failures so far have been items catastrophically destroyed in transit. Not just missing, but "dear customer, sorry, but your product was damaged (destroyed) in transit. Your original order was refunded."

My only complaint is the inability to delete music purchases from the master playlist. Bought the wife two musicals that I dont like myself. Now they pollute my amazon music playlist and show up when I try to listen to all of my music. I chatted with support who said they would remove them. they then said they refunded my purchases and they would drop off my playlist shortly. :scratch: I thanked him and said I didnt want a refund, just for them to go away since I already downloaded the files, but alas english wasnt his first language. (I never got the refund nor did the music go away :xmad: )

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    What's yours?

Mine is crazy. I think whoever is producing the films is a time traveler who has witnessed alternate realities. That person's timeline is the one we currently know, and he's probably from the 40's. BUT, I think Hitler knew about this guy or at least the project he was working on, and was able to duplicate it, and spin the world into a Nazi victory.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    If you understand this picture, you'll understand the book and, hopefully, the series.

b4j2o8.jpg

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If people want to discuss how ****ty "prime" purchases are start a thread and post the link here. That's not what this thread is about.

tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    I thought it was a pretty good show. I have never read the book and did not know there was a book until watching the opening credits after a few episodes. I like Kuts explanation of the films. I have never really thought about what or how it could be rather just thought about how I was like "What the %$#@$ is going on."

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Ohhhhh (backs away slowly) is it one of those shows where you have to think? Because I'm usually done thinking for the day by the time I sit down to watch tv (kicks rocks like Kirk)

Top Bottom