Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 117 of 134 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1337

User Info Menu

Has anyone seen the HBO series The Watchmen? Premiered on Sunday night. Maybe i'm too culturally out of touch, but had trouble following episode 1. It did seem like its a Hollywood Kulture blast at the mainstream USA, but maybe I'm wrong...

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

I guess I'm just old.

It's disappointing to me that most new action flicks and series are based on fantasy. Either zombies or comic books or cartoons. Yuk...
    -----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and Iím on to the next one...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bwframe View Post
    I guess I'm just old.

It's disappointing to me that most new action flicks and series are based on fantasy. Either zombies or comic books or cartoons. Yuk...
    Yeah, I agree. These superhero movies don't do it for me.

James Bond is all I have left. Please, please don't take him from me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln
    Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post

James Bond is all I have left. Please, please don't take him from me!
    The superhero movies have worn pretty thin for me. I only see them now if my kids really want to watch them. An exception is The Boys on Amazon. That show is great.

The Watchmen movie is, in my opinion, the best superhero movie made. I have no interest in the show, plus I don't have HBO.

As far as James Bond, obviously you haven't heard of the changes being made in the next movie to bring it into the modern PC world.

I just started Longmire again. Less superhero crap and more terrible police tactics in an otherwise good show.
    Medium speed. Moderate drag.

User Info Menu

Mrs. Raskolnikov and I are slowly watching "The Staircase" on Netflix, which is a legal documentary series. If you geek out on the legal process,or lengthy criminal trials, check it out!

...don't spoil it for me if you've watched it.
    I AM the MILITIA!

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Second episode of Treadstone on USA Network was on this evening. Haven't watched it yet, but episode one was OK. Jason Borne spec ops sort of series.

Michelle Forbes was pretty good in Berlin Station, jury's still out on this one.
    Done, done, and Iím on to the next one...

Master

User Info Menu

Just finished Goliath on Amazon...looks like there won't be a season 4. That's fine, this new season 3 was pretty crappy.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by PistolBob View Post
    Just finished Goliath on Amazon...looks like there won't be a season 4. That's fine, this new season 3 was pretty crappy.
    I agree. Season 3 was just weird. Had a hard time following it. Disappointed.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post

James Bond is all I have left. Please, please don't take him her from me!
    FIFY

And, too late.
    I have spoken.
    If youíre woke you dig it.
    My pronouns: **** off

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by PistolBob View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    I agree. Season 3 was just weird. Had a hard time following it. Disappointed.
    My wife and I are about half way through Season 3 and to be honest I probably wouldn't bother to finish watching it if it weren't for my wife. The first two season were pretty good and this season had lots of unrealized potential. Disappointing.