Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 128 of 135 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1344

User Info Menu

Got the Freebie on Disney Channel with Roku. Re-watched Empire Strikes Back and Iron Man 3.

The Man in the High Castle is out tonight on Amazon.
    I all too often ran out of talent well before the exit of the turn. (© Señor Mouse)

User Info Menu

Yesterday I watched "A Sweet Sickness: The Flathead Movie" on Prime. I think it was from 2011, and it's a bit dry, but as the title states, it's a sickness. There's just nothing like the sound of a Flathead Ford!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tv1217 View Post
    There's a little more to it than that explanation...
    That was the explanation for people like my wife who refer to the Death Star as "that ball thing".
    Medium speed. Moderate drag.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HoughMade View Post
    Just finished “Bone Tomahawk”.

I wish I had missed it. This joins “Batman and Robin” in my “someone owes me 2 hours of my life back” category.
    Agreed.

A coworker recommended I watch Tusk. I have sneaking suspicion it will fall into the same category. The first review of it I read stated "not a movie you recommend to someone you ever want to talk to again", so there may have been more to that recommendation than I was aware of.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    That was the explanation for people like my wife who refer to the Death Star as "that ball thing".
    Eh. I just think being a warrior culture is the more important part of their description than where they're from. It's like if someone asked what a Spartan is and someone said "They're Greeks from Sparta". Doesn't quite capture who they were, you know?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Super Bee View Post
    And I have almost watched it several times but picked something else. Now I know not to waste my time. Thanks for the heads up.
    I loved it.....
    Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Thread killing historian.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    That's the one with Robb Stark?
    Yes. I watched it on Youtube before it was on Netflix and it was pretty decent.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tv1217 View Post
    Eh. I just think being a warrior culture is the more important part of their description than where they're from. It's like if someone asked what a Spartan is and someone said "They're Greeks from Sparta". Doesn't quite capture who they were, you know?
    Well. I suppose saying Mandelorians are people from Mandelore, is kind of a tautology and doesn’t really say anything about who they are. But I suspect that the question wasn’t so much what are Mandelorians, as much as it may have been about, why should I care about the Mandelorian? If you’re a star wars fan, you probably know it. If you’re not you probably wouldn’t care that you don’t know.

So any answer that informs, “oh. It’s Star Wars.” I’d say is probably a sufficient summary for those asking. And okay. Not everyone likes Star Wars. It’s okay not to, just like it’s okay to be weird.
    I have spoken.
    If you’re woke you dig it.
    My pronouns: **** off

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    That's the one with Robb Stark?
    Its the one with Louisa Durrell...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    Well. I suppose saying Mandelorians are people from Mandelore, is kind of a tautology and doesn’t really say anything about who they are. But I suspect that the question wasn’t so much what are Mandelorians, as much as it may have been about, why should I care about the Mandelorian? If you’re a star wars fan, you probably know it. If you’re not you probably wouldn’t care that you don’t know.

So any answer that informs, “oh. It’s Star Wars.” I’d say is probably a sufficient summary for those asking. And okay. Not everyone likes Star Wars. It’s okay not to, just like it’s okay to be weird.
    If you're referring to my question, it was both. I gather now that it has something to do with star wars, which means it my curiosity went from "what is that?" to "Oh, in that case it doesn't really matter."

Thank you, sir! You are insightful and efficient!

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!