Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 129 of 133 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1327

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by indiucky View Post
    I loved it.....
    To each, their own.... I still like you.
    ​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

K_W

User Info Menu

Binge watched season 4 of Man in the High Castle... best season yet, but the ending had me majorly confused.

User Info Menu

Started season 3 of "The Crown" this weekend. I liked seasons 1 & 2 very much and S3 is even better. They changed actors for Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip. I think it was effective as the season starts in 1966 or so, several years after S2.
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

I watched the whole episode of the Mandelorian but was reminded quickly how much I don't care for the Star Wars stuff.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and I’m on to the next one...
    -----------------------------------------------

User Info Menu

I just started a documentary on Amazon called "The Hollywood Complex". It's about an apartment complex where stage moms and their kids stay while trying to get the kids cast in something....anything.

I mean, I knew there were a lot of delusional weirdos out and about, but geez.
    ​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bwframe View Post
    I watched the whole episode of the Mandelorian but was reminded quickly how much I don't care for the Star Wars stuff.
    Well, you're screwed because it's the only thing worth watching on Disney+.

It's very simplistic for sure. I like it, but I'd really like it if it were rated R rather than something I would let a two year old watch. That's not the Star Wars thing, though, so I'll take it for what it is. It's better than any Star Wars movie after the original three other than Rogue One.

That all being said, Star Trek is where it's at.
    Medium speed. Moderate drag.

User Info Menu

We're only 2 episodes in and we've already seen why Darth Vader had to tell another more famous Mando(new canon be damned) not to disintegrate people. This show is awesome.

I have spoken.

P.S. Hey screw you, Duck Tales is on D+ too, lol

User Info Menu

OK...
    I'm trying to watch 'Bodyguard'. Being in the UK it's bad enough getting past the lack of people's rights with guns, speech, privacy, etc...
    But what I can't get past, is the language.

WHY CAN'T THEY SPEAK ENGLISH!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by K_W View Post
    Binge watched season 4 of Man in the High Castle... best season yet, but the ending had me majorly confused.
    Me too.
    I all too often ran out of talent well before the exit of the turn. (© Señor Mouse)

User Info Menu

Disney Plus accounts being hacked.

"Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs