Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 132 of 148 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 142 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1480

User Info Menu

Flashpoint. Canadian “SWAT” type show. Really good.
    Don't practice until you do it right; practice until you can't do it wrong.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianPatriot View Post
    Flashpoint. Canadian “SWAT” type show. Really good.
    I tried to watch that for a while.
    I couldn't get past all the anti-gun crap they kept pushing. (well it is Canadia)

I think there was one episode where there was a 357 revolver and the main guy said something like "Nobody should ever own anything like that".
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Duck View Post
    I tried to watch that for a while.
    I couldn't get past all the anti-gun crap they kept pushing. (well it is Canadia)

I think there was one episode where there was a 357 revolver and the main guy said something like "Nobody should ever own anything like that".

Just like "Law and Order", and "Law and Order SVU", and "Law and Order Criminal Intent", and...
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

The Great Raid on Netflix.

User Info Menu

Taking a break from "Chuck" binge watch, to watch The Scarlet and the black.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Scarlet_and_the_Black

In 1943, the Nazi military occupies Rome. Pope Pius XII (John Gielgud) is approached by General Max Helm and SS Head of Police for Rome Lieutenant Colonel Herbert Kappler (Christopher Plummer). The Colonel expresses concern that escaped Allied prisoners may attempt to seek refuge in the Vatican, and requests permission to paint a white line across St. Peter's Square in order to mark the extent of Vatican sovereignty. The Pope doesn't grant his permission, but when the SS officers leave, he sees out of the window that the white line had already begun to be painted.
    Kappler's main antagonist is Monsignor O'Flaherty (Gregory Peck), an Irish-born Vatican priest who runs an underground organization which provides safe haven and escape to escaped POWs, Jews, and refugees in Rome. O'Flaherty is assisted in this enterprise by others, including locals, clergy and the diplomatic corps. The Nazis attempt to destroy the group, but Kappler is frustrated by O'Flaherty's successes, due to his cleverness, disguises, and his straining the limits of the Vatican's neutrality.
    Met with continuous failure, Kappler begins to develop a personal vendetta against O'Flaherty. Despite O'Flaherty's efforts, Kappler manages to recapture many escaped POWs, deport many Jews to death camps, and exploit and oppress the general population; a number of O'Flaherty's friends are also arrested or killed. O'Flaherty is himself the target of an assassination attempt instigated by Kappler, which however fails due to the monsignor's boxing skills. The rescue organization continues operating, and succeeds in saving many lives.

I've seen this movie before, and enjoyed it very much.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Expert

User Info Menu

Watched Self/Less. I liked it. Check it out.

The 24 Hour War, I thought was a movie when I asked about it. No one said it was a documentary...

User Info Menu

Watched "The King" on (I think) Netflix. Pretty decent adaptation of Shakespeare's Henry V. Not a documentary by any stretch. Pretty well put together for a Netflix original.
    Ryan "ElDirector"

User Info Menu

Netflix dropped the Irishman today. Its a mob movie staring De Niro, directed by Scorcese. Probably watch it today/tomorrow.

User Info Menu

Letterkenny on Hulu...

Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Thread killing historian.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Netflix dropped the Irishman today. Its a mob movie staring De Niro, directed by Scorcese. Probably watch it today/tomorrow.
    Was a great movie. Watched it over the weekend.