Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 139 of 199 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 149 189 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1983

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Super Bee View Post
    Longmire is great, I have watched the series 2 or 3 times now.

Not sure if you have seen it before but the last episode there is a fairly steamy sex scene in it. Just a heads up if you have little kids, could be a little awkward.
    Thanks for the heads up!
    ​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilant View Post
    After watching all of The Expanse, I have to say, it is the GREATEST science fiction series to date! Yes, it beats Firefly.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    Iím trying to get into it. At what point does it get interesting?
    I'm with jamil on this. I've tried a couple times to get into it but lost interest. I still have hope because I've had a couple series where I failed to get interested but others talked me into sticking with it and it ended up being GREAT. (Longmire sp?, and Peaky Blinders, and Man in the High Castle were all that way for me.)
    So, tell me it gets better, it is worth sticking to it and I'll probably add this one to the list. I do love me some Sci-Fi
    Putting firearms' contribution back in our history makes a more complete telling. Teaching marksmanship in that context deepens the understanding. Revere's Riders, because history involved guns!

User Info Menu

Currently on Expanse S4 and yes, Longmire is fantastic.
    Democracy can stand anything but democrats. - J. Harshaw

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Spear Dane View Post
    Currently on Expanse S4 and yes, Longmire is fantastic.
    Okay, so if I'm starting with Expanse S1, when does it start getting good? I'm several episodes in and I'm just not feelin' it yet. If you say, nah, it doesn't get good til episode 7 or whatever, I could stick it out. If you say 3 or 4, I'm like already past so I'm probably not gonna dig this one and should cut my losses.
    I have spoken.
    If youíre woke you dig it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BugI02 View Post
    jamil is awesome

User Info Menu

The Expanse. Don't compare it to the books, however. Gives me hope for humanity that 300 years from now the whole binary gender thing seems to have subsided/been settled. And lots of people have guns. Apparently Mike Bloomberg will lose the 2020 election...

User Info Menu

"Hacksaw Ridge" in available on Amazon with commercials.

Hop

User Info Menu

Okay, so if I'm starting with Expanse S1, when does it start getting good? I'm several episodes in and I'm just not feelin' it yet. If you say, nah, it doesn't get good til episode 7 or whatever, I could stick it out. If you say 3 or 4, I'm like already past so I'm probably not gonna dig this one and should cut my losses.
    It took me a bit longer than 3-4 episodes to get into Expanse as well. I was watching Dark Matter at the same time & like DM better at first. DM is gone now though. Boo!
    I re-watched a lot of S3 before starting S4. I'm ~3 episodes into S4.

Lost in Space season 2 is just around the corner. I hope it's as good as S1.

Revere's Riders Instructor - Master Rifle KD, Master Pistol

NRA Pistol instructor | NRA Rifle instructor | NRA RSO
    Classes and info here: https://www.reveresriders.org/

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hop View Post
    It took me a bit longer than 3-4 episodes to get into Expanse as well. I was watching Dark Matter at the same time & like DM better at first. DM is gone now though. Boo!
    I re-watched a lot of S3 before starting S4. I'm ~3 episodes into S4.

Lost in Space season 2 is just around the corner. I hope it's as good as S1.
    LIS was another one I couldnít get into. I didnít make it past episode 2. Iíll give Expanse another few episodes.
    I have spoken.
    If youíre woke you dig it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BugI02 View Post
    jamil is awesome

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hop View Post
    ...Lost in Space season 2 is just around the corner. I hope it's as good as S1.
    Is it? I'm on board.

User Info Menu

LIS was another one I couldnít get into. I didnít make it past episode 2. Iíll give Expanse another few episodes.
    I think The Expanse is great, but didn't make it past the second episode of Lost In Space. I might give it another go as I'm not sure why I stopped watching it.

Medium speed. Moderate drag.