Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 142 of 159 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1589
  1. #1411
    Grandmaster Dead Duck's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    Vigilant my have been drinking when he wrote that. The expanse is really good, but not more enjoyable that Firefly (which I think aren't really comparable).... and it for sure ain't as good as the BSG reboot. That's pretty much the top of the mountain.

    And don't forget Firefly - Season 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

  2. #1412
    Grandmaster doddg's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Got to watch Star Trek's "Discovery," in Nashville, TN: Season 1 & 2, on CBS All Access channel (I don't get it).
    Done well, exquisite writing: better than most movies.
    Look forward next year to Season 3, plus the new "Picard" will have a season done by then.

  3. #1413
    Grandmaster indiucky's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    I've been trying to find Bubba Hotep for years and finally got to see it...Great movie....Tubi TV is free and has lots of cult classics and 70s women in prison films for Churchmouse...(I like them too...Pam Grier is the queen)....Bubba Hotep is on there and very, very funny....

    Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Thread killing historian.

  4. #1414
    Grandmaster Kutnupe14's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    Mandalorian season finale is kinda awesome.
    The whole series, thus far, is "kinda" awesome.
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

  5. #1415
    INGO Homebrewer JettaKnight's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by indiucky View Post
    I've been trying to find Bubba Hotep for years and finally got to see it...Great movie....Tubi TV is free and has lots of cult classics and 70s women in prison films for Churchmouse...(I like them too...Pam Grier is the queen)....Bubba Hotep is on there and very, very funny....

    How has that movie been completely unknown to me till now!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln
    Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?

  6. #1416
    Grandmaster indiucky's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    How has that movie been completely unknown to me till now!!



    You'll dig it.....
    Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Thread killing historian.

  7. #1417
    Grandmaster indiucky's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    The whole series, thus far, is "kinda" awesome.
    We added Disney plus and dropped Netflix...My daughter is autistic and Disney and Pixar are her favorites.....We added it on our Hulu for (I think) only $5.99 so our total is $12.99...Even got Nat Geo....Disney Plus is the best deal out there INHO....

    I'm just not a Star Wars fan...I tried and saw the first three...It just never took...My little brother on the other hand? Has ALL of the original Star Wars action figures including the stand and the Jawa you had to send off for.....

    I made fun of him....I'm not laughing now...That stuff is worth a mint....
    Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Thread killing historian.

  8. #1418
    Grandmaster drillsgt's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    Vigilant my have been drinking when he wrote that. The expanse is really good, but not more enjoyable that Firefly (which I think aren't really comparable).... and it for sure ain't as good as the BSG reboot. That's pretty much the top of the mountain.
    I might agree with Kut on something lol

  9. #1419
    INGO Homebrewer JettaKnight's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by indiucky View Post
    You'll dig it.....
    Speaking of, the wife and I enjoyed Little Monsters the other night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln
    Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?

  10. #1420
    Grandmaster indiucky's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    I'm a fan of Letterkenny and have a geezer crush on Tanis...Just found out today she is half Mohawk and her mother was a famous native activist and model...Tanis sister was bayoneted (accidentally) in a stand off in 1990 between the Mohawk and Canadian Government...The little girl her sister is holding is Tanis.....




    Tanis in blue jacket ca 1990 Tanis on Letterkenny ca 2017







    Here is Tanis now....







    Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Thread killing historian.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge