Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 143 of 159 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1588

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by indiucky View Post
    We added Disney plus and dropped Netflix...My daughter is autistic and Disney and Pixar are her favorites.....We added it on our Hulu for (I think) only $5.99 so our total is $12.99...Even got Nat Geo....Disney Plus is the best deal out there INHO....

I'm just not a Star Wars fan...I tried and saw the first three...It just never took...My little brother on the other hand? Has ALL of the original Star Wars action figures including the stand and the Jawa you had to send off for.....

I made fun of him....I'm not laughing now...That stuff is worth a mint....
    I upgraded my iPhone and got it free for a year. Not a fan of Star Wars 'eh? That might be the rudest thing you ever said to me!
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    I upgraded my iPhone and got it free for a year. Not a fan of Star Wars 'eh? That might be the rudest thing you ever said to me!
    I tried dude!!!! My brother MORE than makes up for it...I liked the first three...It's just after...With that being said I am planning on watching Mandolin!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Thread killing historian.

User Info Menu

Season 2 of YOU dropped, talk about a mind**** of a show.

User Info Menu

Starting True Detective season 3 tonight
    106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark out, and we're wearing sunglasses.

Midnight Rider

User Info Menu

I'm halfway through season 2 of You. Great show that you really can't guess much about the next turn. It's pretty dark.

I'm afraid to look at anything about the show. People binge watched the show and were posting reviews the first day it was out.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and Iím on to the next one...
    -----------------------------------------------

User Info Menu

I can't sleep so I'm binge watching "Lost in Space".

Help Me....
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bwframe View Post
    I'm halfway through season 2 of You. Great show that you really can't guess much about the next turn. It's pretty dark.

I'm afraid to look at anything about the show. People binge watched the show and were posting reviews the first day it was out.
    Wife keeps telling me to watch it with her. Maybe I'll give in
    106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark out, and we're wearing sunglasses.

User Info Menu

Netflix - Season 3 of Occupied! Not bad for a subtitled show.

User Info Menu

Season 4 of The Expanse was pretty good.
    Medium speed. Moderate drag.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Season 4 of The Expanse was pretty good.

Can't wait to see that series some day!
    I was hoping it would be on Xfinity since I just switched from ATT, but it's on a $3/per show.