Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 148 of 158 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1580

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    I rented Joker last night. Both the wife and I hated it. Storytelling and acting was very good. Itís realism was disturbing. Itís a story told masterfully that didnít need to be told.
    So you hated it because of the realism? Just wondering cause I was debating watching it or not, and Iíve heard mixed opinions. From the small clips Iíve watched on YouTube it doesnít look like Iíd be into it
    I find you offensive for finding me offensive.

Often imitated, Never duplicated.

User Info Menu

I was pissed.
    It's called "Joker" but it wasn't even funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Duck View Post
    I was pissed.
    It's called "Joker" but it wasn't even funny.

I got pretty into Gotham on Netflix for a while, then they started pushing some weird gay thing, havenít watched it since. Donít know if they quit pushing that agenda or not, sucks cause it was cool in theory to see the Batman criminals backstories. Oh well. I donít like many of the new movies theyíre putting out, probably wouldnít get into the joker but curious what everyone whoís seen it thought
    I find you offensive for finding me offensive.

Often imitated, Never duplicated.

User Info Menu

Not on Netflix, rather free (taxpayer funded) streaming on PBS of Frontline special. Four hours (2 parts) of Obama and Trump. Fairly well done and more balanced than I expected.

To produce "Americaís Great Divide: From Obama to Trump," we drew on scores of interviews with Obama and Trump administration officials, scholars and journalists.
    When seconds matter the 2nd Amendment matters.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hatin Since 87 View Post
    So you hated it because of the realism? Just wondering cause I was debating watching it or not, and Iíve heard mixed opinions. From the small clips Iíve watched on YouTube it doesnít look like Iíd be into it
    I hated it because I really don't care to see a story of what could be a realistically be a psychopathic loser. I'm just not entertained by that. On the other hand, it's not that I don't like darkness in stories. I'm a Darth Vader fan, for crying out loud. And I did enjoy the breaking bad series, as well as Better Call Saul. Those stories were just so absurdly dark, AND also brilliantly acted and written, that they're clearly fiction...and entertaining.
    I have spoken.
    If youíre woke you dig it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HoughMade View Post
    Have you seen "The Shield"? If not- seek it out.
    I knew of it but never watched it.

User Info Menu

Just finished The Man In High Castle. It was not exactly what I thought it would be, but I still thought it was very good.

User Info Menu

I've been watching "Episodes". Not family friendly...but funny.
    ​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

User Info Menu

Just finished rewatching "Justified". A seriously great series.
    I all too often ran out of talent well before the exit of the turn. (© SeŮor Mouse)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alpo View Post
    Just finished rewatching "Justified". A seriously great series.
    Yep, Justified was a cool show.

Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....