Page 217 of 224 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 2235

Thread: What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

Master

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    My comment was sarcasm.
    It was so subtle I wasn't sure. I wanted to share the other info regardless.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by maxwelhse View Post
    It was so subtle I wasn't sure. I wanted to share the other info regardless.
    I have spoken.
    If youíre woke you dig it.

User Info Menu

Started "Good Omens" this weekend. Got it from the library but I assume it is still on Prime. Good British writing. Fans of Sherlock, Dr. Who, and the original Pratchett/Gaiman work should like it. Lots of little Easter eggs thrown in like one scene filmed in the cafe at 221 Baker St, Sherlock's neighbor.
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

Plinker

User Info Menu

Rectify. Man... it's a real slow burn, but the wife and I are digging it.

User Info Menu

Una salus victis nullam sperare salute.
    The only hope for the doomed, is no hope at all
    Virgil

I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast;
    for I intend to go in harm's way.
    John Paul Jones

A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs.
    Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

If you havenít watched the boys yet on Amazon prime you are missing out

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ghuns View Post
    My wife and daughter loved it. I didn't hate it.

That's about as close as we come to agreeing on a show.
    I'm in season two. I have to find something that my wife can enjoy and I can tolerate. I'm getting worn out on this one. I was expecting a little more doctoring and less of the relationship trouble. Tell me if you can without spoilers does the relationship stuff remain the focal point and carry on without resolution?

Does Hart mature at all? Or does she continue to screw up and act like a child?
    Anything is possible

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gregkl View Post
    I'm in season two. I have to find something that my wife can enjoy and I can tolerate. I'm getting worn out on this one. I was expecting a little more doctoring and less of the relationship trouble. Tell me if you can without spoilers does the relationship stuff remain the focal point and carry on without resolution?

Does Hart mature at all? Or does she continue to screw up and act like a child?
    No and Yes...in spades. Without spoilers, the show does evolve a little and starts to parody itself somewhat.
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

User Info Menu

Started watching season 1 of Another Life on netflix. So far it has been interesting enough to keep watching. Kind of neutral on it though.

Season 5 of Outlander is at my library. Really looking forward to that. Got season 4 to refresh my memory of where it left off. Seasons 1-3 are on netflix.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drillsgt View Post
    You might want to keep watching, you might be surprised.
    I'm two episodes in which is basically an adaptation of the first 20 minutes of the original movie. Again without spoilers, does it get better? Does Lawrence straighten up? Does Larusso invest in Cobra Kai?

I don't know. I know that I'm having a hard time finding something that my wife can enjoy and I like.

We did good at first with Netflix; Friends, Blue Bloods, NCIS, Madam Secretary. We liked all of those. But so far everything else is meh.
    Anything is possible