• ...and so much more!
  • Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    These urinalists really pee in my wheaties when they refer to a guy like that as "a Milwaukee man" just because he has an address in that city. It denies the fact that he's an islamic terrorist, so people living in denial will think it could just as well be some Christian republican bitter clinger. It causes confusion.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    "Man" quite generic.

We need to is begin performing background checks on these Masons and sending them back where they came from.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Tried to buy machine guns from undercover fbi lol.
    Apparently wanted silencers, and one guy to cover the door. Because if people kept coming in, they would eventually know what was going on.

As if silencers on machine guns are going to be just like the movies... and no one outside would hear the gunfire. :ugh:

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    So who is the we in "we will go in and kill them on multiple floors"?

Also the Masons are a target now? :scratch:

He was wanting 3 machines guns, 3 silencers. 2 people go up stairs, wearing blankets like they were cold, and walk around like nothing was happening, while a 3rd guy watched the door to prevent anyone from coming or going.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    He was wanting 3 machines guns, 3 silencers. 2 people go up stairs, wearing blankets like they were cold, and walk around like nothing was happening, while a 3rd guy watched the door to prevent anyone from coming or going.

Who are those guys and why aren't they in custody too?

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Home grown terrorist or was he an import? Or refugee?

Read the article. Of course, they could have made all that clear just in the headline, but that wouldn't have fed their narrative. The very fact you asked the question means the narrative is within you.

jmpupillo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    NWI
    And when people say, "why would you need a gun here?"

No kidding. We are required to surrender our firearms to the secretary (If they're ever brought in, which they're not). I'm in Schererville, so it would be a delusion to think we're a priority for these Muslim wackos. However, it still makes me wonder.

We met tonight, and myself and another brother brought up the idea of protecting ourselves in lodge. Some conceeded that something should be done, while others called that idea as crazy carrying in church (a counterpoint I frankly can understand).

Quite an interesting development regardless. I still wonder - why Masons?

Stay safe brothers.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    No kidding. We are required to surrender our firearms to the secretary (If they're ever brought in, which they're not). I'm in Schererville, so it would be a delusion to think we're a priority for these Muslim wackos. However, it still makes me wonder.

We met tonight, and myself and another brother brought up the idea of protecting ourselves in lodge. Some conceeded that something should be done, while others called that idea as crazy carrying in church (a counterpoint I frankly can understand).

Stay safe brothers.

As crazy as carrying in a church?
    Do a search on church shootings.
    Doesn't seem so crazy.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland

Stay safe brothers.

I carry when I go to lodge.
    No one notices, and no one would object anyway.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I still wonder - why Masons?

Where he is from Masons are a boogeyman, perhaps second to Jews. Heck, sometimes they are linked.

See if this helps:

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/vie...-s-crazy-conspiracy-theories-are-no-joke.html

I cannot believe we have not had some of the Masonic conspiracy drivel on INGO.

If you want to know more about conspiracy theories and their dangers, I finished this book last month and recommend it: Suspicious Minds: Why We Believe Conspiracy Theories by Rob Brotherton | 9781472915610 | Hardcover | Barnes & Noble

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Home grown terrorist or was he an import? Or refugee?

Can you read man? He was a "Milwaukee Man." Sheesh!

Stay safe brothers.

You have been dog piled enough by other sensible folks, I'll say no more.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Where he is from Masons are a boogeyman, perhaps second to Jews.

That is a very hurtful reminder. I felt we had surpassed Jews a decade or two ago, but I think our influence has since waned. I hardly ever run into anti-Masonic trolls these days.:(

Top Bottom