• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    Anyone know what's going in where the old Dollar Inn was? I've heard some rumors that it could bee a Bass Pro Shop. I asked a buddy who is on the Speedway Town Council about that rumor, and he just smiled and said he wasn't at liberty to say. Of course, he's got a pretty good sense of humor and could have been yanking my chain.

They've cleared it out and put lots of sewer infrastructure in there, but I still don't see anything going up. Anyone have a clue? I personally would LOVE to see Bass Pro Shops jump in there, but other than being near IMS, which would fit a pattern for them, I am not sure the location makes sense. But what the heck do I know about that stuff?:dunno:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I drive by there all the time and have seen no indications as to what it will be.
    I am so glad they cleaned out the krack/pimp motels.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville

deseag007

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2016
    Lawrence (Indy)
    I drive by here ever day as well and have yet to see any signage that is announcing the next greatest thing we can't live without. I would also love to see a Bass Pro their but pondering the corporate site I have yet to see any announcement to this being the case. Fingers crossed but not getting mu hopes up.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I searched for the project a few months ago by browsing through the contractor's web site and found the site plans. I don't remember which contractor it is right now, but I remember seeing the plan was to include apartments, a hotel and restaurants.

Top Bottom