Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRooster View Post
    Going to bump this. Yes I know it's a sticky, don't care. It needs to pop up to the top of the list for those that ignore the sticky threads. Crap ton of new members this past week, several runners and new classified sellers that either haven't read or are ignoring the rules.

Maybe some of them will read it, doubtful, but maybe.
    Again.
    Less & less amused every day...
    INGO #467

User Info Menu

"Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Actaeon - act'-tee-on
    The death of Actaeon - http://www.paleothea.com/Myths/Actaeon.html

Plinker

User Info Menu

I have read every post in this thread and I fully understand the rules and why they're there. I was a lurker for a couple months before joining, I have done that with every forum until I get comfortable, and I belong to or have belonged to over a dozen. If I didn't like the site I wouldn't have joined, I enjoy the info and posting what little experience I have, I have much more to learn than to teach LOL. I am gaining on 50 posts pretty quick, without really paying any attention to it until I ran into this thread. If I wanted to use the classified, it would probably be to buy, I'm not much of a seller. If and when I become a site supporter it will not to abuse the classified ads, it will be because I enjoy the site and want it to grow, I have to say I really enjoy it at this point, and thank you all for this fine forum.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by allthumbs View Post
    I have read every post in this thread and I fully understand the rules and why they're there. I was a lurker for a couple months before joining, I have done that with every forum until I get comfortable, and I belong to or have belonged to over a dozen. If I didn't like the site I wouldn't have joined, I enjoy the info and posting what little experience I have, I have much more to learn than to teach LOL. I am gaining on 50 posts pretty quick, without really paying any attention to it until I ran into this thread. If I wanted to use the classified, it would probably be to buy, I'm not much of a seller. If and when I become a site supporter it will not to abuse the classified ads, it will be because I enjoy the site and want it to grow, I have to say I really enjoy it at this point, and thank you all for this fine forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    Which is why in a post-apocalyptic world, never, ever let screenwriters have any input on security, strategery, or tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinchaser View Post
    Try and comprehend when I post here and LEARN!

Assault is a behavior, not a device.

I Care...Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by allthumbs View Post
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post
    I thought I'd bump this again.
    Post 64 is still a good one.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Actaeon - act'-tee-on
    The death of Actaeon - http://www.paleothea.com/Myths/Actaeon.html

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17