Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BRADkins956 View Post
    JUST WANT TO BUY A GUN!
    I suggest you visit your local gun shop.
    If you’re free you’ll never see the walls.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactically Fat View Post
    Listen to Rhino, Coach, NHT3, and as much as I hate to say it, Chezuki. :-)

User Info Menu

Jorb?
    Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

User Info Menu

If I'm on and see runners they will now get neg rep. I'm done with our community coming under attack from runners.
    “Son, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.” -Chesty Puller

Marksman

User Info Menu

Glad to (your right) found this place and looking forward to having the ability to learn some good knowledge (and I hunger for knowledge) (ask my wife)..I have done learned some good info (darn Saiga20) on INGO and am glad to be here and would love to continue to grow on this site. At first I was ready to hop on the classifieds BUT that has change (was shown the light) and I like to add my two since and learn some good information on my fire arms (like getting my chops busted over that Bushmaster patrolman I bought)...Anyways I'm here to stay as long as you all will keep me. Thanks

Don't worry, Don't plan on running that's my word... and that's all I got..

Smidrow Out

P.S. Always looking for U.B.A member.....just F.Y.I

Plinker

User Info Menu

As a newbie still learning the nuances of the site, the shorthand & the personalities of the long time members, I appreciate the guidance. The classifieds are fun to browse. But some of us are more here for how to knowledge than just to do business. I can buy just about anything I want from one of six shops within a few miles of home. I'm glad the rules are in place to keep the integrity of Ingo.
    "I hate Illinois Nazis" - Jake Blues. Lifetime member NRA-Lifetime LTCH

User Info Menu

yup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DN40SW View Post
    As a newbie still learning the nuances of the site, the shorthand & the personalities of the long time members, I appreciate the guidance. The classifieds are fun to browse. But some of us are more here for how to knowledge than just to do business. I can buy just about anything I want from one of six shops within a few miles of home. I'm glad the rules are in place to keep the integrity of Ingo.
    My personality is pretty easy to learn, I am ****ing sunshine I will brighten your day!

Welcome aboard, DN40SW

I Care...Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DN40SW View Post
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by smidrow View Post
    Glad to (your right) found this place and looking forward to having the ability to learn some good knowledge (and I hunger for knowledge) (ask my wife)..I have done learned some good info (darn Saiga20) on INGO and am glad to be here and would love to continue to grow on this site. At first I was ready to hop on the classifieds BUT that has change (was shown the light) and I like to add my two since and learn some good information on my fire arms (like getting my chops busted over that Bushmaster patrolman I bought)...Anyways I'm here to stay as long as you all will keep me. Thanks

Don't worry, Don't plan on running that's my word... and that's all I got..

Smidrow Out

P.S. Always looking for U.B.A member.....just F.Y.I
    Unless they up the required amount I'd say you're good to go with 95 smidrow. Welcome aboard, and thank you for being a contributing member and proving that we really do want new people to stick around.
    Insatiable gun lust

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast