• ...and so much more!
  • t-squared

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Crown Point
    Thanks for the heads up!! Gotta go get some 5W-20 and 0W-20 now....

I'll have to run the numbers on the filters....I normally use a NAPA Gold(WIX)...

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Been looking at this monitor too long today, I read that as "debate". With all these engines I have, deals like this make me smile. Thank you.

ws6guy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    westside
    They offered this rebate last fall, but I couldn't find my receipt to cash in on it. I'll make sure I use it this time. Fingers crossed that Mobil will offer this twice a year!

ws6guy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    westside
    Thanks for the heads up!! Gotta go get some 5W-20 and 0W-20 now....

I'll have to run the numbers on the filters....I normally use a NAPA Gold(WIX)...

A few weeks ago Napa was having their sale on filters, I believe it was around 1/2 off. I know when the guy behind the counter gave me the price I told him to go back and pick up a few more! I think Napa has the filter sale a couple time a year.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Google "Mobil 1oil leaks.I.had it happen to me years back.It can shrink gaskets in older engines.I only run Amsoil.It tends to swell gaskets. I have used it since 1992. Just my opinion.

22rssix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   2
    Mar 27, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I am going to have to remember this. M1 and their filters are all I use in the Jeep Liberty, I have used it since the 2nd oil change. So far it seems to do its job.

I am at 241K and still running strong with no oil loss that is noticeable on the dipstick.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Other fine print states that it MUST be purchased from one of the listed retailers. The likes of Advanced Auto Parts, Auto Zone, & Walmart are not on the list... Napa Auto Parts, Menards, Rural King etc are.

Look at the list at the link and be sure your purchase is made from one of those listed...

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Other fine print states that it MUST be purchased from one of the listed retailers. The likes of Advanced Auto Parts, Auto Zone, & Walmart are not on the list... Napa Auto Parts, Menards, Rural King etc are.

Look at the list at the link and be sure your purchase is made from one of those listed...

It said those were "some" of the retailers.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    FWIW, my last bmw had 225+ on the clock when I sold it - mobil1 always. Never a drop on the pavement. I run it in my chevy's too...

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    This might explain why my local Walmart's stock of Mobil 1 was mostly depleted yesterday! I was there specifically to buy a 5qt + 1qt of Mobil 1 High Mileage 5W30, but they didn't have any in the 5qt jugs of either the regular Mobil 1 or the high mileage. No 10W30 either.

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI

That is what the fine print says, but I've used this rebate in the past with Walmart jugs. The reality is that the minimum wage (or less if they're using 'disabled') labor either doesn't care or isn't looking close enough. It's probably a 50/50 chance you could send a receipt for "mobility enhancing fish oil" and still get the rebate.

Top Bottom