• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    This chick faked it for 10 years. Honestly, I couldn't convict her, if I was on the jury. She was obviously fairly competent at her job.

A woman used forged documents to pretend to be a lawyer for a decade and was in line to be named partner of a firm when her fraud was discovered late last year, according to charges filed by the state attorney general's office.

Kimberly Kitchen, 45, of James Creek, Pennsylvania, was charged on Thursday with forgery and unauthorized practice of law.State prosecutors contend Kitchen fooled BMZ Law in Huntingdon by forging a law license, bar exam results, an email showing she attended Duquesne University law school and a check for a state attorney registration fee.

Pennsylvania woman who faked being a lawyer was in line to be named partner | Daily Mail Online

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    On the job training. After 10 years she probably did get good at the job.

That's the thing about a lot of careers. We have PAs and NPs, where is the advanced practice paralegal program? They can work independently or with a lawyer.

also, a chick faking it for 10 years? How sad. She needs to buy him a manual.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I think they say she could get 6 years. I'd love for her to represent herself. I would be awesome if she could win. To the lawyers (or anyone else, I guess), should the Bar Association have a monopoly on deciding who can, and who can't, practice law? Caveat Emptor?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My attorney asks what is the difference between her (female attorney) and a Pit bull....................................

I will take "LipStick for $400 Alex

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The obvious question not asked yet: Is she hot?

I skimmed the article but didn't see a photo. Wanna bet it was another woman that ratted her out? :D

Top Bottom