Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 50
  1. #31
    Grandmaster KellyinAvon's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Eight family members found dead in a rural southern Ohio community were shot in the head “execution style,” most while they slept, authorities said Friday.

    Info is coming out slow on this one. Looking at the area this took place I'm thinking nobody looks their doors at night and the killer just walked in. These are scary times boys and girls. "Execution style" is a very subjective term.

  2. #32
    Grandmaster KellyinAvon's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    How close were we to having a very similar situation last month?

    Mother shoots intruder who entered south side home through baby?s window | Fox 59

    The woman exchanged gunfire with the burglar, family members said, and the intruder was hit multiple times. He was taken to an Indianapolis hospital, police said. Dispatchers said the intruder was also carrying zip ties and a walkie-talkie.

  3. #33
    Somewhat Purple-ish rhino's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    I was attending Carmel at that time. I believe one of the perps was the son of the local black panther leader. They tied the kids up, I heard cut their Achilles' tendons too though it's been a while and I may be remembering incorrectly.

    Dad's call was "there will be blood in the streets if my son is convicted" or sentenced to death, or something like that.

    My main memory of that event was how much I hated the press for trying to interview kids at the school as they walked by
    Yes, the murderer was Kofi Ajabu, the son of then leader of the New Black Panthers, Mmoja Ajabu. According the tv news, they found Kofi Ajabu's entire handprint on one of the walls in one of the victim's blood. His lovely father declared war on white people if his son were sentenced to death. We can only speculate as to whether that threat affected the sentencing or not. I think it did.


    Quote Originally Posted by Denny347 View Post
    Mmoja Ajabu is such a POS
    Agreed. But of course, now we're supposed to believe that he has turned his life around. Possible, but highly unlikely.



    "The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

    To prevail you must ACT!

  4. #34
    The BOFH GPIA7R's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Let that be my contrarian reply...

  5. #35
    The BOFH GPIA7R's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Ohio AG confirms 2 marijuana grow operations found at Pike County murder scenes; more than 1 shooter suspected

    The Latest: More than one shooter suspected in murders of 8 Ohio family members | WBNS-10TV Columbus, Ohio
    Let that be my contrarian reply...

  6. #36
    Grandmaster Dead Duck's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    It's a little early in this season for harvesting.......outdoors anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

  7. #37
    Expert chubbs's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Don't grow, manufacturer, or sale drugs. Sounds like the actions of some family members got all of them killed. Sad deal all the way around, thoughts and prayers for the surviving family members and kids. Hopefully the police find the killers.
    Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    Ohio AG confirms 2 marijuana grow operations found at Pike County murder scenes; more than 1 shooter suspected

    The Latest: More than one shooter suspected in murders of 8 Ohio family members | WBNS-10TV Columbus, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Duck View Post
    No, I'm pretty sure Chubbs was telling the truth.

  8. #38
    Grandmaster Kutnupe14's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by chubbs View Post
    Don't grow, manufacturer, or sale drugs. Sounds like the actions of some family members got all of them killed. Sad deal all the way around, thoughts and prayers for the surviving family members and kids. Hopefully the police find the killers.
    Well, you lie with dogs....
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

  9. #39
    Grandmaster Dead Duck's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    Well, you lie with dogs....

    No, I'm pretty sure Chubbs was telling the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

  10. #40
    UTL
    UTL is offline
    Plinker

    User Info Menu

    Illegal drugs were involved....Im shocked.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge