At least seven dead in shooting at Ohio home.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Wasn't there a shooting like this in Indiana a while back? Drug buyer ended up killing the family and neighbor if I recall correctly. The sad ugly side of Drugs Inc.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Wasn't there a shooting like this in Indiana a while back? Drug buyer ended up killing the family and neighbor if I recall correctly. The sad ugly side of Drugs Inc.

The Carmel Allamenos murders followed roughly that outline. Teen brother may have arranged a marijuana buy, a few guys come to the nice house in Carmel, kill him and his sister and the family friend who was staying with them while the parents were away.

One of the guys is the son of a prominent civil rights... uhh.... advocate.

You may be thinking of the Indianapolis case of 7 people killed on Hamilton Ave. That was more recent.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The Carmel Allamenos murders followed roughly that outline. Teen brother may have arranged a marijuana buy, a few guys come to the nice house in Carmel, kill him and his sister and the family friend who was staying with them while the parents were away.

You may be thinking of the Indianapolis case of 7 people killed on Hamilton Ave. That was more recent.

I'm thinking this one was down in southeastern Indiana a few years back. I remember the Allamenos murders, I used them as an example for my sons on how things work in Drugs Inc. Sooner or later if you come in contact with people involved in Drugs Inc., there will be very dangerous people involved.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I'm thinking this one was down in southeastern Indiana a few years back. I remember the Allamenos murders, I used them as an example for my sons on how things work in Drugs Inc. Sooner or later if you come in contact with people involved in Drugs Inc., there will be very dangerous people involved.
    You bet your ass! +1000

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

I remember this one.
    Suburb wanna-be's dealing with hardened thugs.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I've got a feeling the more we learn about this, the more horrific it's going to become.

Hearing more about it on the radio... they mentioned the killings occurred across a few different areas? And also warned other family related to the victims to be on alert.

Also said there was no sign of suicide at any of the scenes... so the killer(s) likely still out there.

They said three children were found alive... a # months old, a 1 year old, and a 3 year old I believe... so... either they weren't found, or the killers didn't have the balls to kill them.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Because according to INGO- doing, selling or making drugs is a victimless crime. :rolleyes:
    same **** happened when alcohol was illegal. Executions, gangland killings and violence.
    Now it's legal. No more alcohol slayings except drunk drivers and abusers. They pay for their crimes ...... Sometimes.

drugs, same way. As long as there is an illegal market there will be more violent crimes related to it. Legalize it and yes there will still be crime. Hell there's shoplifting crimes but we don't outlaw nikes.

Legalization. Coming to a city near you whether you like it or not.

Top Bottom