Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: At least seven dead in shooting at Ohio home.

User Info Menu

At least seven dead in shooting at Ohio home.

Multiple fatalities confirmed at Pike County home - Story

At least seven family members are dead, according to the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation. Union Hill Road is just off of SR-32 about 75 miles east of Cincinnati.
    We passed upon the stair

User Info Menu

New reports... 5 adults and 2 juveniles were killed "execution style". There have been no arrests made currently.

Ohio AG believes 5 adults, 2 juveniles killed in Pike County | Local News - WLWT Home
    We passed upon the stair

User Info Menu

Hoping the killer is one of the 5 adults.
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

User Info Menu

I've got a feeling the more we learn about this, the more horrific it's going to become.

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere KellyinAvon's Avatar

User Info Menu

At 0:58 on the video the reported mentioned seeing guys in hazmat suits. I was thinking drugs before I saw the video, I'll take "Meth" for $1,000, Alex.

User Info Menu

Wasn't there a shooting like this in Indiana a while back? Drug buyer ended up killing the family and neighbor if I recall correctly. The sad ugly side of Drugs Inc.
    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

Marvin the Martian

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Leadeye View Post
    Wasn't there a shooting like this in Indiana a while back? Drug buyer ended up killing the family and neighbor if I recall correctly. The sad ugly side of Drugs Inc.
    The Carmel Allamenos murders followed roughly that outline. Teen brother may have arranged a marijuana buy, a few guys come to the nice house in Carmel, kill him and his sister and the family friend who was staying with them while the parents were away.

One of the guys is the son of a prominent civil rights... uhh.... advocate.

You may be thinking of the Indianapolis case of 7 people killed on Hamilton Ave. That was more recent.
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

User Info Menu

If they would just legalize drugs this would never have happened...........
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T.Lex View Post
    The Carmel Allamenos murders followed roughly that outline. Teen brother may have arranged a marijuana buy, a few guys come to the nice house in Carmel, kill him and his sister and the family friend who was staying with them while the parents were away.

One of the guys is the son of a prominent civil rights... uhh.... advocate.

You may be thinking of the Indianapolis case of 7 people killed on Hamilton Ave. That was more recent.
    I'm thinking this one was down in southeastern Indiana a few years back. I remember the Allamenos murders, I used them as an example for my sons on how things work in Drugs Inc. Sooner or later if you come in contact with people involved in Drugs Inc., there will be very dangerous people involved.
    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

Marvin the Martian

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Leadeye View Post
    I'm thinking this one was down in southeastern Indiana a few years back. I remember the Allamenos murders, I used them as an example for my sons on how things work in Drugs Inc. Sooner or later if you come in contact with people involved in Drugs Inc., there will be very dangerous people involved.
    You bet your ass! +1000
    Just because you're at the center of the Universe doesn't mean you're in it.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast