Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I don't think he chopped off little Bruce, but dude/dudette seriously needs a hobby. Gotta keep the mind occupied or you start questioning the way things should be...

MuttX7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2015
    Monroe County
    As Bruce and with his Olympic as well as other event wins, Jenner is the only one in the whole bunch whose name anyone should know. When a family is only famous for being star ****ers, they constantly have to do stupid **** to remain in the public eye.

AA&E

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Southern Indiana
    I think once they make the decision, they shouldn't be allowed to waiver and go back. This confirms my suspicions that all of this transgender nonsense is really a mental illness. Condemn the sick bastard in an institution for the insane and get it over with.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Not much of a transition. He's still sportin a twig-n-berries.

Lose the makeup, high heels, and dress, get a haircut, he's pretty much back to the same old, too much freaky cosmetic surgery Bruce we all remember.:dunno:

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I think once they make the decision, they shouldn't be allowed to waiver and go back. This confirms my suspicions that all of this transgender nonsense is really a mental illness. Condemn the sick bastard in an institution for the insane and get it over with.
    I do find it sad that his mental illness is being glorified for profit on the public stage, rather than folks working to help him with treatment. Much like the drug-addled Hollywood stars. We find pleasure in watching them burn out. Truly sad.

Even sadder, this has surely guided many others away from the help that they need.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    all of this transgender nonsense is really a mental illness.

That is my opinion. And society is not doing these folks favors by treating it as something normal. I read an article by a Johns Hopkins Dr who was among the pioneers in gender changes/reassignments and he and JH refuses to do them anymore, pointing to a 20x higher than average suicide rate among those who have gone through the complete change over. It seems for most, it's not really the cure to their identity issues they thought it would be. At least Jenner can hopefully get off the hormones and maybe have a chance at not being part of that 20x statistic, and get the treatment he really needs...

-rvb

MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    All a well paid publicity stunt most likely.

Churchmouse beat me to it. I've thought this entire thing was a publicity stunt from the outset.

CaitBruceLyn or whatever he is today is not doing any favors for those who are truly suffering from real medical/mental health issues, as he is doing this, basically, for sport.

Last edited:

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    This has been my point. If we decide schizophrenia is just how they are born and we need to accommodate, not treat, imagine the disastrous outcomes they would face

I do find it sad that his mental illness is being glorified for profit on the public stage, rather than folks working to help him with treatment. Much like the drug-addled Hollywood stars. We find pleasure in watching them burn out. Truly sad.

Even sadder, this has surely guided many others away from the help that they need.

Top Bottom