Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast

Thread: The INGO Hardcore Weight Loss/Fitness Thread

User Info Menu

3lbs a week is fast progress. It sounds like you're doing great.

User Info Menu

I've been hovering around 227 since May. If I stay here by my VA yearly around Oct I'd of lost 4 lbs since last year. Wish I could find the trigger that let me lose 31lbs last year and keep that off. At least I'm staying away from my max weight of 263 in 2016.
    “Son, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.” -Chesty Puller

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 1775usmarine View Post
    I've been hovering around 227 since May. If I stay here by my VA yearly around Oct I'd of lost 4 lbs since last year. Wish I could find the trigger that let me lose 31lbs last year and keep that off. At least I'm staying away from my max weight of 263 in 2016.
    At least one of us is.

Quote Originally Posted by 04FXSTS View Post
    If God created anything better than dogs and S&W revolvers he kept it for his self.

User Info Menu

trying OMAD again. works when I stick to it but my schedule sucks do much it's really hard
    Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

Love them as if you'll lose them.

User Info Menu

I signed up for Noom three days ago, but so far it's nothing I haven't seen before.

If God created anything better than dogs and S&W revolvers he kept it for his self.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Snapdragon View Post
    At least one of us is.
    If I had time to go to the gym in the morning after work like I use too Im sure the weight would fall off, but gotta our son now to keep me busy till he stays on a schedule
    “Son, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.” -Chesty Puller

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 1775usmarine View Post
    If I had time to go to the gym in the morning after work like I use too Im sure the weight would fall off, but gotta our son now to keep me busy till he stays on a schedule
    I was in a good routine at the Y from January-March, but then they closed and things fell apart. Now that they are open again, I still am not going because I cannot do a treadmill or elliptical with a mask. I'm walking a little bit every day, but it's not really enough. I'm just trying to keep head above water and not backslide too much until things get back to normal.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Snapdragon View Post
    I signed up for Noom three days ago, but so far it's nothing I haven't seen before.
    A lot of programs end up in about the same place diet-wise. It’s how Noom gets me there that makes the difference. Instead of saying “Here, eat this...” Noom is changing my eating habits steadily over time (which is what I needed). I’m building healthy eating habits I know will stay with me.
    Endowment Member, National Rifle Association; Member, Gun Owners of America; Member, Second Amendment Foundation; Member, Marion County Fish and Game Association; Member, Crawfordsville Gun Club; Member, Revere's Riders; Rifleman, Project Appleseed; Private Pilot, Airplane, Single-Engine Land

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cbhausen View Post
    A lot of programs end up in about the same place diet-wise. It’s how Noom gets me there that makes the difference. Instead of saying “Here, eat this...” Noom is changing my eating habits steadily over time (which is what I needed). I’m building healthy eating habits I know will stay with me.
    Maybe the difference is that I can't really trace my weight issues to any really bad eating habits. I could tighten things up a bit, but I think the key with me is exercise, which for a lot of reasons, is a challenge.

Plinker

User Info Menu

2017 I weighed 300 pounds at 27 years old, I could barely keep up with my 3 year old boy. Changes were needed in my life.
    2018 I weighed 175, running 13 miles every other day, then I started strength training (Strong lifts 5x5).
    2020 I weigh 210 solid, pushing/pulling 1530 lbs every other day in my workouts (Dead lift 450, Squat 405, Barbell Row 225, Overhead press 175, and Bench 275).

Diet and exercise man. Sucks, and its hard but its the only way.

Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast