Yoga pants Poll...The Devil's Pantaloons or Heaven sent????

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yoga pants..Devil's pantaloons or Heaven sent?

• Total voters

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I drop my daughter off daily for her summer camp...One day a week there is a yoga class...I have to park towards the back in the midst of said Yoga class (and yes I really have to...The lot is always full with folks dropping off the young ones)...A bevy of twenty to thirty something attractive women and usually one recently divorced middle aged man (sweating along for obvious reasons) awaits....

I find myself torn nearly in two....On one hand I think what happened to modesty???? Without being coarse and referencing a popular Middle Eastern pack animal I think "Wow Honey....Why are you even bothering wearing britches at all?" And then seconds...I mean seconds later I am like "Dang girl...Let's see you pull that little outfit off in Saudi Arabia and not end up neck deep in a hole getting pelted by rocks...'MERICA!!!! You go girl!!!! Freedom!!!!!!"

And the angel on my shoulder says "They are the Devil's Pantaloons....A woman should maintain an air of mystery..."

And the devil on my shoulder says "Got to love that freedom boy...Check that out...Awesome..." And then starts singing Chuck Berry's "I'm so glad I'm living in the USA...

I try not to draw any attention to myself but apparently shouting "Get thee behind me Satan" as I walk back to the truck with my eyes towards the Heavens gives away my hand...:)

So what says INGO? The Devil's pantaloons or Heaven sent??

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Yoga pants are a double-edged sword, much like bikinis.

More of a quadruple-edged sword.

You have two bifurcations: one for if you want to see the person wearing them or not and the other for do you enjoy it or does it cause you too much stress because you're not supposed to enjoy for those you deem suitable for yoga pants, then do you look or do you not look for those you deem unsuitable.

It's very complicated.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    I am going to say that my opinion on yoga pants depends entirely on the contents of said pants.

This. ^^^

Also, wait until your daughter starts wearing them.

Btw, how can this be a summer "camp" if you drop her off every day? Where's the "camping?"

Dirty Steve

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2011
    Danville
    If someone would have invented yoga pants back in my high school days, I would have been walking down the hallway like a 3 legged man,....so to speak.

Yoga pants = yes please!

Dirty Steve

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    While this becoming a pic thread sounds like a great idea, knowing full well the sick sense of humor around here, we should let well enough alone.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    While this becoming a pic thread sounds like a great idea, knowing full well the sick sense of humor around here, we should let well enough alone.

It would close faster than a "30 round mags for me but not thee" thread....

And to the voters of the K 22 Masterpiece?????:yesway: I mean who needs yoga pants when you have got a safe full Special K's????:)

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Inducky, might I suggest you take some pictures next time so we can see what you are talking about? I don't frequent places that women where these so called "yoga pants" so I have no idea what they are. I'd hate to vote whithout the knowledge of what I'm voting for.
    Thanks.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Inducky, might I suggest you take some pictures next time so we can see what you are talking about? I don't frequent places that women where these so called "yoga pants" so I have no idea what they are. I'd hate to vote whithout the knowledge of what I'm voting for.
    Thanks.

Yes, yes . . . pics or it didn't happen.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Thanks.

Brilliant.

While we're at it, let's encourage him to take a pistol into a federal facility because it is possessed for a lawful reason. I can't see ANY downside to the plan. :D

Which would be worse:
    1) Surreptitiously taking pictures of women in yoga pants;
    2) Asking women's permission to take pictures of them in yoga pants?

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    It's important to have a dedicated trainer.

sexy-girls-in-yoga-pants-wildammo-47.jpg

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Thanks.

Dang it...I KNEW I should have sent away for one of those "Be a Private Eye in your spare time" ads in the back of the old G & A magazines...

"No ma'am..I'm not a pervert..I am a private eye working a case and these photos may help clear my client...Now here's some Baby oil..Get back to it..I'm trying to work here...."

Top Bottom