• ...and so much more!
  • SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    It's a slow afternoon on INGO, so I will throw this out for discussion.

A historian has published a new book that claims Hitler escaped to Argentina first and then to Paraguay. I find it very hard to believe, as there would have to be 100's of people in on the secret and that's too many people to have everyone keep their mouth shut. They claim that he died in Paraguay in 1971 and that Eve Braun lived until she was 90....

Mainstream Admits Hitler Never Killed Himself, Was Allowed to Escape -- Died an Old Man

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    ... I find it very hard to believe, as there would have to be 100's of people in on the secret and that's too many people to have everyone keep their mouth shut. ...

Not the least of which would be Adolf. A megalomaniac of his magnitude would never be able to settle down and live a quiet humble existence as a goat farmer, he'd be trying to launch the Fourth Reich in no time...

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    It's not a new theory and it's pure fantasy IMO.
    It would have been way to risky for Hitler to try and escape Berlin at the time (the last thing he wanted was being captured by the Russians).
    Let alone escape the country, then the entire continent undetected.

We also have testimony of several people who fought until the very last minutes of the battle of Berlin to protect the entrace to Hitler's bunker.
    Testimoney of Rochus (Hitler's bodyguard who died in 2008) who talked about finding gaz to destroy hitler's body and seeing Hitler's body after he shot himself.

Not to mention all the people who looked for former Nazis (like the Israelis) in that region, for decades.
    It's know that some high ranking Nazis did escape to South America but the most high ranking ones were captured in Germany or killed themselves to avoid capture.
    Or even killed themselves while awaiting trial in Nuremberg like Robert Ley did.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I believe he did. Check out History's Hunting Hitler, totally makes you think about it and how feasable it could have been. Too many Germans escaped to South America, so why not him?

The ones who escaped were not as high profile as Hitler, and not stuck in a bunker in the middle of Berlin surrounded by the entire Soviet army.

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Deadman's Hollow
    The ones who escaped were not as high profile as Hitler, and not stuck in a bunker in the middle of Berlin surrounded by the entire Soviet army.
    Read into it. Tons of tunnels underneath Berlin, and they have found one that led straight to Templehof. With the Soviets coming, I believe I'd do my damnedness to not be there where they arrived.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Read into it. Tons of tunnels underneath Berlin, and they have found one that led straight to Templehof. With the Soviets coming, I believe I'd do my damnedness to not be there where they arrived.

But for safety reasons Hitler's bunker wasn't linked to those tunnels.

Most bunkers have "escape tunnels", I visited a few, the exit is just a few dozen of yards away from the bunker.
    It's not meant to escape the area undected.
    Just to leave the bunker in case the main entrance is blocked by debris.

Maybe YOU would want to escape before the soviet arrive, you are not as crazy as Hitler (obviously).
    He believed he had a chance to fight back the Soviets until the last minutes of the war.
    It's why he wanted to stay with all his generals (the ones who didn't escape) to plan the defense of Berlin, street by streets.
    If he left all his generals would have left, and all the soldiers would have them left as well.

The generals who did stay until the last minute did so because Hitler was still there and would have had them shot if they even mentioned leaving the city.

Hitler didn't want to risk being captured by the Allied, or get killed and have his body used as a throphy by the Soviets.
    It's why he didn't try to leave (also he was crazy and believed it still had a chance to win until the Soviets reached his bunker) and asked to have his body destroyed after he shot himself.

If you believe it was madness for Hitler to stay there, then you know it's what he did.
    He was a madman afterall.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Ironically, the rumors of Hitler's escape seem to have originated with his greatest enemy, Stalin.

2016-07-18_1512 copy.jpg

ziggy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Fort Wayne area
    I believe he did. Check out History's Hunting Hitler, totally makes you think about it and how feasable it could have been. Too many Germans escaped to South America, so why not him?

For you doubters, I suggest you watch the series of videos. Every objection raised was answered. People claimed to have seen him there and they present a very plausible theory about how he escaped. Two planes left Templehof shortly before the Russians arrived. One contained many of Hitler's belongings. There was no manifest for the other. Just one little detail; there is much much more to the story.
    It does not "prove" he escaped to S.A., but it sure raises questions.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    For you doubters, I suggest you watch the series of videos. Every objection raised was answered. People claimed to have seen him there and they present a very plausible theory about how he escaped. Two planes left Templehof shortly before the Russians arrived. One contained many of Hitler's belongings. There was no manifest for the other. Just one little detail; there is much much more to the story.
    It does not "prove" he escaped to S.A., but it sure raises questions.

The fact that his body was never found is probably the best reason why you have all those theories on his escape from Berlin.
    I believe the Russians have a piece of what is allegldy a piece of his skull but after some reason DNA tests it turned out to be a woman's piece of skull.

Top Bottom