• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    This is just the teaser trailer, but it looks pretty good to me. Can't wait to see a longer version, but this holds promise.

[video=youtube_share;gglkYMGRYlE]http://youtu.be/gglkYMGRYlE[/video]

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    He shows up in the films team photo. So, my guess is he will show up at some point.

xxiqwemxjozlny2y8vla.png

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I'm guessing that far right is Aquaman although he doesn't look like the comic book version from the 60s. Cyborg must be somebody new.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    I'll watch it, even though the casting for batman and Wonder Woman is awful.

I watched BvS again last night and it was even worse than the first time I saw it. I don't get why people think Ben affleck is the best movie batman ever. He's like the nickelback of Hollywood. Totally awful but still makes tens of millions of dollars.

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    North Louisville (So Ind)
    I'll watch it, even though the casting for batman and Wonder Woman is awful.

I watched BvS again last night and it was even worse than the first time I saw it. I don't get why people think Ben affleck is the best movie batman ever. He's like the nickelback of Hollywood. Totally awful but still makes tens of millions of dollars.

Did you watch the extended version or the theatrical version? There's about 20-30 more mintues that helps provide more to the story, if that was an issue. As far as THE issue of Ben as Batman, he wasn't terrible. He wasn't Bale or Keaton by any means, but he was definitely better than Kilmer and Clooney IMO.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I liked Affleck's take on a war weary, older Batman. Reminded me of The Dark Knight Returns by Frank Miller. He's a no nonsense Batman in a darker world setting. It's a good take on the character and the movie was very good, from the perspective of a comics fan.

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    North Louisville (So Ind)
    I liked Affleck's take on a war weary, older Batman. Reminded me of The Dark Knight Returns by Frank Miller. He's a no nonsense Batman in a darker world setting. It's a good take on the character and the movie was very good, from the perspective of a comics fan.

I agree, he definitely wasn't letting any of the criminals off easy. He was less hesitant to really deal some damage, and I am pretty sure he killed some people during the scene where he was chasing them with the Batmobile.

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    I agree, he definitely wasn't letting any of the criminals off easy. He was less hesitant to really deal some damage, and I am pretty sure he killed some people during the scene where he was chasing them with the Batmobile.

More blood on the ultimate edition and definitely better than the theatrical release. And on that batmobile chase scene, they clearly showed that batmobile taking off one of the bad guy's head in the trailer.

Ben as batsy, better in terms of fight scenes and more realistic on his voice compared to Bale's.

Top Bottom