Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 491 of 752 FirstFirst ... 391 441 481 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 501 541 591 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,910 of 7511

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CTC B4Z View Post
    Bombers is the only place to go in the region. Besides wagners
    Went to Bombers last night and they had a line out the door and went to True BBQ and that was a bad mistake. Will go back to Bombers another time earlier. Live and learn.
    Knowledge keeps one from being vulnerable.

User Info Menu

So is the warmth finally coming? Cause i hear that we have snow coming this weekend yet again!

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lonehoosier View Post
    That would be great. We are looking to do that sooner then later. Is there a particular time and day that works best for you? Also I'm try to get a group of scout to make it out to the archery clinic. We have a committee meeting Thrusday.
    69 usually does their shoots on a Tuesday night 5:30 - 7:30 which I guess is their regular meeting time. Any week night after 5pm will work EXCEPT Wednesdays. Saturdays or Sundays are wide open I just need some advance notice either way. Personally, I prefer a weekend, but we will make it happen for you either way. I can usually provide 2 RO's and we run 3 kids at a time with one parent volunteer on the 3rd kid.
    The way they do it is 5 shots to the target and then rotate out for the next group of three, object being to keep improving placement on the next turn. We keep rotating them until the scout master calls it quits. Last time we have 12 boys, I think they each shot 5 or 6 times. I don't really keep track. We can run in groups of 4 if we have enough RO's but that's always been an issue.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bigretic View Post
    69 usually does their shoots on a Tuesday night 5:30 - 7:30 which I guess is their regular meeting time. Any week night after 5pm will work EXCEPT Wednesdays. Saturdays or Sundays are wide open I just need some advance notice either way. Personally, I prefer a weekend, but we will make it happen for you either way. I can usually provide 2 RO's and we run 3 kids at a time with one parent volunteer on the 3rd kid.
    The way they do it is 5 shots to the target and then rotate out for the next group of three, object being to keep improving placement on the next turn. We keep rotating them until the scout master calls it quits. Last time we have 12 boys, I think they each shot 5 or 6 times. I don't really keep track. We can run in groups of 4 if we have enough RO's but that's always been an issue.
    That sounds good. I'll give you a call around noon. Thanks.
    Jay/lonehoosier INGOer #14,649

Quote Originally Posted by eldirector View Post
    IF they concealed their contempt as well as they concealed their handgun, it would be a much more meaningful conversation.
    For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chef larry View Post
    Went to Bombers last night and they had a line out the door and went to True BBQ and that was a bad mistake. Will go back to Bombers another time earlier. Live and learn.
    Yeeap
    Still the youngest INGO'r? Definitely the least stinkiest...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    Wahoo to the meet and shoots.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

This is my BOOMSTICK- Ash, Army of Darkness

Trust me, i KNOW what I'm doing- Sledge Hammer

User Info Menu

Una salus victis nullam sperare salute.
    The only hope for the doomed, is no hope at all
    Virgil

I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast;
    for I intend to go in harm's way.
    John Paul Jones

A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs.
    Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    So is the warmth finally coming? Cause i hear that we have snow coming this weekend yet again!
    There is at least 1 long term forecast model that has been predicting snow. Potentially 4" for south Lake County. Heavier snow north. 8" in the City and north burbs.

Not sure it will happen.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by melensdad View Post
    There is at least 1 long term forecast model that has been predicting snow. Potentially 4" for south Lake County. Heavier snow north. 8" in the City and north burbs.

Not sure it will happen.

Knowledge keeps one from being vulnerable.