• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The story says that the police were responding to a suicidal man barricaded in a room, so it sounds like this guy wanted to commit suicide, but failed. He then attempted to commit suicide by cop, but failed at that too. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that he wanted to commit suicide because he failed at something.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    The story says that the police were responding to a suicidal man barricaded in a room, so it sounds like this guy wanted to commit suicide, but failed. He then attempted to commit suicide by cop, but failed at that too. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that he wanted to commit suicide because he failed at something.

Sounds like the thing he may have failed at was life.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Shoot at police, police shoot back. Like putting your hand in fire, you get burned.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    It could really be a lot simpler than we are making it. The call was for a suicidal person, which would tend to suggest he was nuttier than a bucket of cashews. Expecting stability from such a person would seem a bit unreasonable.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I told you if you would have put that tattoo on your arm it would be more effective...Who tattoos "Don't point or shoot guns at the police" as a tramp stamp??? Seriously what were you thinking?????

Well, everyone was looking there anyway. I thought I could reach a . . . wider audience.

Top Bottom