• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bacon#1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Outside The Matrix
    Found these cicada shells outside. Wife and 3 crumbsnatchers had gone to pick something up to eat while I was mowing. Strategically placed these little guys at there feeding locations. I love messing with my kids.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Sounds like it's time for some new toothbrushes.

If you really want to hear them scream then attach one to the bristles of their current brush before they get ready for bed.

bacon#1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Outside The Matrix
    So I was bored this evening and decided to mess with the wife. She's at work and from time to time she links up to camera in the living room. So here was the plan. A pair of coveralls filled to make life like. Gloves stuffed to look like hands and a scary mask on a soccer ball. I then made a cover for the camera so even if you rotated it all the way around you couldn't see us, just the scary guy. Next all the lights off so night vision kicks in. Adds to the creep factor. Now its time to wait. Took about 3 hours, cooking and eating dinner in the dark. Here's what it looked like.

After the 3 hours I get a text from her with that pic above from the camera. She says something along the lines of your girlfriend is ugly. I know it didn't look 100% convincing but I wasn't ready to give up. I quickly tore it apart put the get up on and had my kid take a pic with the security camera. I then sent her this pic and said,
    Girlfriend? ???????
    I'll be waiting.
    I then immediately unplugged the camera.

Phone range about 15 seconds later. WIN!

deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    All I have to do is wash dishes and take out the trash-scares the heck out of her!

Top Bottom