• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I was driving home and was in a daze after purchasing my dream motorcycle and forgot about the hiding spot for the police by the elementary school. Well, by the time I noticed where I was, he had come out and was preparing to turn behind me. It took him a second, but out he came. I had glanced down when I saw him and took note of my speed. He followed me until I made the turn down the main street to my neighborhood and he turned in behind me and lit me up. I pulled over; turned on my dome light; and pulled out my license and registration and waited for him. It seems like he took two whole minutes to get out and he finally walked up to my window. He had the audacity to tell me that my license plate light was out! I knew that was a lie! He had me at 49 in a 35 and then tells me my light was out?

Yeah, that officer made my day! He had me and there was no explaining that one, but he let me off.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    I was driving home and was in a daze after purchasing my dream motorcycle ... I pulled over; turned on my dome light;...

Your dream bike has a dome light? Man, you went all out and got all the options...

Years ago when I had a well used Honda 125cc, I was happy that the headlight worked most of the time.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Your dream bike has a dome light? Man, you went all out and got all the options...

Years ago when I had a well used Honda 125cc, I was happy that the headlight worked most of the time.

I was driving my truck. I ride my motorcycle, but I won't pick it up until tomorrow.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Has your neck recovered from the jackboot against it yet?
    Congrats on the new Harley, man.
    That's way more than I could ever justify, so a second congrats on being at a place in life when you can.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I was driving home and was in a daze after purchasing my dream motorcycle and forgot about the hiding spot for the police by the elementary school. Well, by the time I noticed where I was, he had come out and was preparing to turn behind me. It took him a second, but out he came. I had glanced down when I saw him and took note of my speed. He followed me until I made the turn down the main street to my neighborhood and he turned in behind me and lit me up. I pulled over; turned on my dome light; and pulled out my license and registration and waited for him. It seems like he took two whole minutes to get out and he finally walked up to my window. He had the audacity to tell me that my license plate light was out! I knew that was a lie! He had me at 49 in a 35 and then tells me my light was out?

Yeah, that officer made my day! He had me and there was no explaining that one, but he let me off.

Could this been a "fishing expedition" about creating a pretext to stop you and interact with you so he could check up on you?

Top Bottom