• ...and so much more!
  • Darthur

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2016
    Bargersville
    Hello,
    At a gun show recently I found a company called Apache Armaments.
    They had some very reasonably priced uppers that looked good.
    Anybody have any experience with them? For the price I was tempted to try one out but thought I would check here first.
    Darthur

Darthur

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2016
    Bargersville
    Went to the gun show at Stout field this afternoon. I did not see them there. Their business card says they are from Kentucky, maybe they just come up for the Indy 1500 show. I think I may try one of their uppers next time I see them.

mikefraz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Lakeville
    Never heard of them. There's so many well known low cost options out there already that I'd be iffy on trying an unknown.Why roll the dice when you don't have to.

Osprey

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I think they had a different name or use a different email address but I forgot but they have been to a few shows here and will probably be here in Oct for the 1500. They are from Kentucky and I bought one of their uppers at the Marion Fairgrounds show, a 6.8 SPC, but haven't shot it yet . Everytime I want to, the places I go to are either packed or too late. It a nice 16" stainless steel one. I look forward to trying it out. I'm always willing to give some vendors a try and I think I see them most of the time so they must be doing something right.

Darthur

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2016
    Bargersville
    Their business card says they are from Kentucky. Marion county fairgrounds is where I first saw them too. I was looking at a stainless 300 blk upper.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    They have been to a few CIG shows. They have a full show schedule and I think they mostly do bigger shows. I have not personally bought anything from them but the people I have talked to that have made a purchase were happy with it. I have not heard any complaints about them from anyone.
    As far as vendors go, they seem to be professional to me. If I was looking for an item that they carry, I would feel confident purchasing from them. I've known a LOT of vendors over the years and I get a good vibe from them, just my opinion though.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Never heard of them. There's so many well known low cost options out there already that I'd be iffy on trying an unknown.Why roll the dice when you don't have to.

I see your point, but then again, those options didn't become well known without people buying their product. I found a small company out of Texas (Zeroed In Armory) that I have now bought two uppers from (after seeing and trying the first) and I'm very happy with them. Reasonable pricing and a quality product. I might have been a little more hesitant if it was a bigger investment but for under $300, I was willing to give them a try.

apachear

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2017
    lebanon
    Hello,
    At a gun show recently I found a company called Apache Armaments.
    They had some very reasonably priced uppers that looked good.
    Anybody have any experience with them? For the price I was tempted to try one out but thought I would check here first.
    Darthur

My name is Jerry and I am Director of Sales for Apache Armaments, we have been doing business since the late 90's and the full-time gun show circuit for the last 2 years (48 shows in 2016 across 4 states). We do not have a brick and mortar storefront, so we can dedicate our time building our ARs, doing shows, and internet sales. We have been doing the Indiana shows since last July and have met and made a lot of new customers and friends. If you have any questions feel free to ask and I will answer them......Thank you, Jerry

Mortarman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2019
    New haven
    Hi Jerry , I just met one of your salesman yesterday at a show in fort Wayne, Indiana. How do I get more info on your optics for sale , I am interested but wanted to get more information before I buy. Thanks

Jrich

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2019
    Columbus
    Recently bought AR 10 from Apache at recent 1500 gun show haven’t been able to get ahold of anyone from there since

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    This is what came to my mind when I saw the thread title:

ah-64-load.jpg

dak109

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County
    3 newbies that have only posted up in this Necro dead thread. Note to self.......do not consider that company.
    Good call CM.
    i will revive this thread just to give my experience with them.
    Bought a 6.8 SPC upper from them last year at the 1500. I asked who made their barrels and was told a small custom shop in Florida. The handgaurd covered the length of the barrel. Knowing AR Performance was out of Florida, I decided to chance it. Big mistake! Fought the gun all the way up to deer season. I did manage to take a deer with it. After season I tore it apart to work on accuracy for it.
    I DIDN'T REALIZE ANDERSON WAS A CUSTOM SHOP IN FLORIDA!!!
    From what I can tell they use very lowend parts and try to pass them off as custom.
    Lesson learned. I need to be patient and quit waiting until the last minute. Admittedly, I was in a hurry to get a new caliber to hunt with and it was right there in front of me.

what did I do with a barrel that was barely 2 MOA? Chopped it into a pistol barrel, what else! It will work for a range toy but sure wasn't minute of coyote, and barely minute of deer for my expectations.

Top Bottom