39 images to view differences in perspective. (military)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I was going to add this to "sad but true pictures", but figured it deserved it's own thread.

http://canyouactually.com/39-gut-wr...lity-of-war-puts-everything-into-perspective/

1)
    1484.jpg

2)
    4Bv9x3H-Optimized.jpg

3)
    2290.jpg

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Thanks a lot! After a crappy day and through half of a fifth at this point, that's all I needed tonight! Hoooahhh, drive on Brother!
    Got ya beat, on crappy day and booze. The fifth is gone, I’m on to light beer, and Hard Seltzer, leaning towards the hard seltzer, as it contains more I don’t give a **** than lightbeer.

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    Got ya beat, on crappy day and booze. The fifth is gone, I’m on to light beer, and Hard Seltzer, leaning towards the hard seltzer, as it contains more I don’t give a **** than lightbeer.

Don't let it get you down too much. Had an old D.R., MLK marching on Selma and Viet-nam Vet (Med-evac crew chief at the Ia-Drang) that would tell me "And this too shall pass" when I was really having issues. All we can do is drive on and not only look at how to make the best of the situation, but how to turn it to our advantage. I have seen it before, but pics in this thread do bring back memories, probably too many. But I wouldn't trade those memories for the world, since they made me what I am now.

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    Thanks for the rep LMW.
    And, I only had one reply when I originally posted this.
    I guess I wasn't as popular back then. :)
    Well, I don't post much, since I was pretty much an infraction magnet, so I don't even know how the Rep system works. Not to mention, most of the the members I would talk to or debate with are gone. Where's Fenway????

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well, I don't post much, since I was pretty much an infraction magnet, so I don't even know how the Rep system works. Not to mention, most of the the members I would talk to or debate with are gone. Where's Fenway????

Not sure what your infractions were for. I have several because I posted pictures that had words in them. Words not allowed by the INGO filter. And I didn't notice them.
    Now when I post a pic, I try to check it over for "language", and I look for "watermarks".

And you're welcome to comment on my threads or posts.
    Good or bad, I should be able to take it.
    :)

Top Bottom