• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Came home from martial arts training tonight to discovery 7 LPD scout cars and 2 SUVs in my 'hood.

My street is blocked off. The young copper in front of my house "cannot tell you, sir", but I reckon some yob on a warrant ran back to mom's and won't come out.

I am making coffee for the cops and reading the internet.

Have rhino run the roadblocks and bring me Pad Thai with chicken. Did not eat before Wing Chun, very hungry.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Nothing on the Interwebz concerning a standoff in Lafayette, Indiana (lately anyway). This is 2016, I'm expecting live video feeds, streaming whatever, #LafayetteStandOff2016, selfies with the Po-Po, Submarine (Periscope??) Need more info concerning the standoff and the Thai food.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    1. Rhino has yet to bring me Thai food. I am very hungry and craving hummus.

2. I found one pretzel rod in the pantry in the pretzel container. I am now out of pretzels. I am if I have to go through an entire Lafayette standoff without pretzels, it is entirely too much. I'm a victim. Need benefits.

3. I texted rhino to bring me Thai food. He is obviously ghosting me.

4. Apparently the CP is in front of my house. This is why Ridgeway is closed. There is one young cop guarding the command/slick scouts. I offered him coffee.

5. I approached "the wire" and offered more coffee. No one wanted any.

6. This should be over as soon as the pills/meth/pot wear off. I say midnight.

7. I will be surfing and then watching that smoking hot chick on Chicago PD later. No, not Lindsay (pfffft), Kim Burgess, the smoking hot athletic burnette.

Lelliott8

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2016
    Crawfordsville
    Seems like Laffy has seen quite an uptick in crime recently. I have heard some theories regarding this, but I'd like to hear what some local people have to say before making too many assumptions. Also, do you have a decent resolution on your smart phone camera? All these police videos are recorded in like 240potato.

bacon#1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Outside The Matrix
    1. Rhino has yet to bring me Thai food. I am very hungry and craving hummus.

2. I found one pretzel rod in the pantry in the pretzel container. I am now out of pretzels. I am if I have to go through an entire Lafayette standoff without pretzels, it is entirely too much. I'm a victim. Need benefits.

3. I texted rhino to bring me Thai food. He is obviously ghosting me.

4. Apparently the CP is in front of my house. This is why Ridgeway is closed. There is one young cop guarding the command/slick scouts. I offered him coffee.

5. I approached "the wire" and offered more coffee. No one wanted any.

6. This should be over as soon as the pills/meth/pot wear off. I say midnight.

7. I will be surfing and then watching that smoking hot chick on Chicago PD later. No, not Lindsay (pfffft), Kim Burgess, the smoking hot athletic burnette.

They want donuts not coffee.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Found another pretzel rod. Need to consider making veggie omelette or maybe chicken tacos. Mmmm, chicken tacos.

Command cars have moved. Young cop is still blocking my street but is leaning against car drinking coffee. Light rain here now.

Top Bottom