• Status
    Not open for further replies.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    About five years ago, in a debate before the National Association of Black Journalists, I stated that if whites were to just leave the United States and let blacks run the country, they would turn America into a ghetto within 10 years. The audience, shall we say, disagreed with me strongly. Now I have to disagree with me. I gave blacks too much credit. It took a mere three days for blacks to turn the Superdome and the convention center into ghettos, rampant with theft, rape and murder.

Wow. That being said by a black guy, in front of other black journalists.

I understand what he's saying, but its also a good message for ANY race-- to get back to being morally upright citizens.

abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    So long as the government treats them like they are inferior, they will continue to behave as such.

yankeedog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    So long as the government treats them like they are inferior, they will continue to behave as such.
    If you would give a bunch of "post African Humans" brand new houses, new cars and nice jobs, within a year the car would be up on jacks, the front door would be ripped off the house and holes in the walls and they would never show up to work and if they did stuff would come up missing.
    Thats just the way they are, theres no use side stepping it or thinking otherwise.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Trash comes in all colors of the rainbow. Trust me, I live across the street from a case study.

I would move away from race as the issue, but more "urban lifestyle worship" or "thuggery worship". Both are the current incarnation of the basic narcissistic, demand for undeserved respect and complete expectation of gain with no work done. The "I will act 13 and demand to be treated 35" crowd who invariably can only support themselves through high price, low labor means (i.e. criminal) and think it only increases their worth so they only demand more respect that they have not gained.

All while not being able to, or willing to wear a belt on their loose pants. Thank got it just makes them easier for the police to chase down.

Too bad they reproduce like bunnies in heat.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    One "off remark" and several posts in disagreement of that remark doesn't quiet make the site a "haven for racist ramblings". Stay and play a while.

yankeedog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    Im just telling it like it is.
    I don't hide the truth and if you can't face it or won't releize it then thats your problem.
    I don't sugar coat anything, thats why America is in the shape it is now by not facing or reconizing its problems.
    I didn't start this thread and I never cussed like some or have to sterotype a person for standing up for there own kind by being called the KKK!
    So why don't you go back down to the soup kitchen and look for your billfold that come up missing while you were serving crow, or stay here and be involved in a 21st century debate and maybe learn something?

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Guys, Take this discussion to another forum. The direction this thread was going in is not going to be tolerated as long as I'm paying the bill.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Im just telling it like it is.
    I don't hide the truth and if you can't face it or won't releize it then thats your problem.
    I don't sugar coat anything, thats why America is in the shape it is now by not facing or reconizing its problems.
    I didn't start this thread and I never cussed like some or have to sterotype a person for standing up for there own kind by being called the KKK!
    So why don't you go back down to the soup kitchen and look for your billfold that come up missing while you were serving crow, or stay here and be involved in a 21st century debate and maybe learn something?

You are entitled to your own thoughts and beliefs. In this area you should keep them to yourself and out of this forum. Nobody here cares to see that kind of talk.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom