• d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Yeah. Seen this. Looks like they've raided a body shop in Portage and at least 1 towing company too. Seems like several things going on. Article i seen talked about election office. Seems like all Democrats these days are corrupt

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Yeah. Seen this. Looks like they've raided a body shop in Portage and at least 1 towing company too. Seems like several things going on. Article i seen talked about election office. Seems like all Democrats these days are corrupt

Lets be fair. This is Lake County. We really haven't had an opportunity to find out whether Republicans here would be corrupt. They mainly live in Porter County and commute to extract dollars from Lake County and bring them home to Porter County to buy gold-plated leaf rakes and such.

Muwah hah hah :evilangel:

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    I moved to Lake county from Illinois six years ago. While getting a haircut I asked my new barber about politics in Lake county. She said both parties take turns screwing things up here.

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    Many, many years ago I got a speeding ticket in East Chicago, 20 over the limit. Had to visit traffic court. Get called up before the judge. He says, did I just hear you say you would like to contribute $50 to the East Chicago athletic fund. I think for a second and respond. yes your honor I would like to contribute. Just happened to bring about $150 in cash with me. Gave him the $50, case dismissed. Got to love it.

rw496

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 16, 2011
    Lake County
    I called my fiance to tell her the FBI was raiding my work. In an unsurprised tone she asked, "Don't they do that all the time?" Her lack of surprise made me question my surprise so I just said, "yeah I guess that's true... Long pause....I guess I'll see you tonight then. Her: "Hopefully"

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Leadership malfeasance, it's just goes on and on. People convicted of this need to spend long terms in prison working on chain gangs.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Top Bottom