Join INGunOwners For Free
    Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

User Info Menu

Anyone teed these up yet?

Costco is dipping its toe into the golf world. While everyone has their own preferences, has anyone tried out the Kirkland golf balls? They seem to be getting favorable reviews. $15 per dozen currently sold as $30 for 2 dozen is a pretty solid price.

You can now buy Costco-made golf balls, because of course you can - Golf Digest

Golfers are going CRAZY over Costco?s new Kirkland Signature golf balls | GolfWRX
    Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

User Info Menu

Hmmm, I'd give them a try next season. I've been using Callaway Chrome Softs this year, but they are .

Plinker

User Info Menu

There are a million game improving whatevers, balls, clubs, training aids; sadly it is mostly about marketing or to lining some old pros pocket!

User Info Menu

It doesn't matter if I'm hitting a range ball or pro v1's, it's still going in the woods or the drip.

User Info Menu

Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

Plinker

User Info Menu

I will have to try them and if they're comparable to a Callaway and don't give up accuracy or distance it would be a great buy.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buchhaas View Post
    I will have to try them and if they're comparable to a Callaway and don't give up accuracy or distance it would be a great buy.
    +1 I usually use Callaway or Titleist

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

The more you sweat in training the less you bleed in battle.