Non-Blacktical, Tactical Flashlight needed.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I recently picked up, and now EDC a Fenix UC35. It's badass, and everything I want it to be (for me).

I'd like to find something similar for my FIL for Christmas. The problem is, he is an aging farmer with macular degeneration. If he drops a black flashlight, or even leaves it on he seat of his tractor, he'll never be able to find it. Does anyone make a rechargeable light that's on par with Fenix quality in like a "safety green" or "safety orange"? Looking for something difficult for a blind guy to lose.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I recently picked up, and now EDC a Fenix UC35. It's badass, and everything I want it to be (for me).

I'd like to find something similar for my FIL for Christmas. The problem is, he is an aging farmer with macular degeneration. If he drops a black flashlight, or even leaves it on he seat of his tractor, he'll never be able to find it. Does anyone make a rechargeable light that's on par with Fenix quality in like a "safety green" or "safety orange"? Looking for something difficult for a blind guy to lose.
    Tape it off, neon spray paint.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Streamlight Polytac comes in neon yellow. 275 lumens and less than $60.

Doesn't say anything about being compatible with an 18650 rechargeable instead of the 2 CR123's. Anybody smarter in electronics than me know if that's a given or if there's some reason it wouldn't work?

Top Bottom