will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    INGO Argument Matches ...One: The Prequel

Prequel?

Yes, starting with the last match first has been interesting, to say the least, but probably confusing as well. No matter how long it sits dormant from this point, it will also play a role in the final test.

You see, I'm never just arguing to be arguing, I'm always accomplishing something – many things, actually – always learning, evaluating, refining as I advance. If you train and practice enough, you may eventually reach a place where you can barely make a mistake ...without purposefully trying, that is. ;)

You may even get to a place where the "conventional rules” no longer apply. (Yes... I just said that, but I don't have time to argue about that right now. Maybe later.)

"...what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for..."

"That's enough dialoguing, ATM, cut to the chase."

I'm looking for an apprentice to ensure that this ancient knowledge and these mysterious skills don't perish with me.

INGO, your Kung Fu is weak – you rack disciprine!

I've watched you argue, I've watched you try to be persuasive, I've watched your idle chatter, I've even bunched up your collective panties on purpose just to study how you pick them back out of your individual cracks.

I know you.
    Some of you may even think you know me: psyko You're probably right!

There's a reason you never go “Full ATM”, it blows people's minds and they quickly go “Full Retreat”, sometimes even attempting to erase their tracks in the process. I think I've shown that an entire forum can be handled, toyed with, even silenced, with ease. "The mob" can be made to fear the consequences of their choices despite their superior numbers.

“Wait, is this just ATM stroking his enormous ...ego?”

Yes, yes it is. Go ahead and unsubscribe, put me on your ignore list ...whatever. :cool:

I can't make just anyone "invincibly persuasive", nor would I. Who thinks they have what it takes to be selected?
    I'm searching for just the right “Grasshopper”. I could make you great, but first, you must convince me you are good. I can't make you me, but I can show you how to be more effectively and expansively you.

I'm not a golfer, but read a book on golfing once. Anything less than a “scratch” debater won't stand a chance with this particular “Master”. (it's OK to giggle, that was a real slow pitch). :):

I also happen to be a cunning linguist. :yesway:

:rolleyes:

OK, you got me, Colonel Angus, I should have stopped when I was ahead.

I mentioned golf intentionally. It seems to be one of those “sports” that consumes an individual in a lifelong battle, primarily against themselves. So, regarding argument, if you haven't already been “playing” this particular “sport” for most of your life – if it's not a part of your DNA – you are not the one. Don't lose heart, you can still do great things, this is simply not you.

Be bold! Rebellion is not for the casual hobbyist, just as Liberty is not for the timid.

Everyone else without a hook in their mouth at this point, seriously, go ahead and unsubscribe now.
    Bye. :wavey:

But, for the few, the brave, the weirdos that remain and are possibly intrigued ...stand by for further explanation, directions, cryptic insights, and, of course, the “rules” for INGO Argument Matches.

For the boldest among you, just reply with “IN” for now. Anything else may or may not amuse me enough to respond to.

Who's ready to change the world? Who's ready to slap America on the hiney?
    No offense, America, but seriously:

21.jpg

:popcorn:

ATM

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    HELPFUL GUIDELINES:

1. Candidates are in a constant state of evaluation, even if they don't know they're candidates.

2. You will never know my exact method of scoring or grading your performances, but the better you know me, the more accurate your suspicions will likely be.

3. Creativity in engaging not only your opponents, but the audience, must never be neglected. A dull argument is worse than no argument at all. Clever traps and ridicule reversals are like fireworks, they really pop.

4. Think big in your selection/setup process. Then, think BIGGER.

5. Framing, imagery, tactics, research, pop culture, psychology... use everything.

6. Never let them see you sweat ...unless you want them to believe you're sweating.

7. Be yourself, but more. Turn all your gain knobs up to 11 once in a while.

8. Figure out the larger puzzle and be able to describe the major components and objectives to me in at least a general level of detail ...privately, of course.

9. I'm not saying it's <redacted> ...but, it's <redacted>!

10. Pay the mods off and don't be stingy. All of them. Totally worth it! :):

[video=youtube;1dWMIuipn_c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dWMIuipn_c[/video]

Last edited:

ATM

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Try being persuasive once in a while. Figure out how to conversationally propose, defend and advance an unpopular position against an entrenched position:

Part 1: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...9-rule-number-one-all-guns-always-loaded.html

Part 2: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...les-man-charged-involuntary-manslaughter.html

Also, practice being invincible. Don't immediately call out your opponents' mistakes, capitalize on them and even lure them to commit more:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/carry-issues-self-defense/71996-open-carry-argument.html

Take command of the narrative and never relinquish control to your opponents or the audience:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break-room/428025-ingo-argument-match-alpha-big-inning.html

Put it all together and take on the world:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...423008-15-years-deception;-9-11-reviewed.html

Laugh a hearty laugh and don't ever take any part of it personally. The argument is more important than you.

:cool:

Last edited:

ATM

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    First, you must survive the arguments:

mrw-i-feel-diarrhea-is-about-to-kick-in-and-im-eons-from-a-toilet-10033.gif

But, more importantly, you must WIN the arguments.

Remember, THIS IS THE INTERNETS! So do whatever it takes.

59425214.jpg

Whatever it takes. This is no hobby.

ktoq6rngdsx9tu7kqyho.jpg

Last edited:

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    I heard your just a pain in the rear that leaves a bad taste in ones mouth.

But if your willing to cough up a bunch of 20's maybe there is hope for you.

Can I get a receipt for this post?

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Have you ever considered that when you "silence" someone it is actually a loss of interest? Sometimes the lion runs the hyenas off from the carcas. Sometimes there isn't any tasty meat on the bones.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Getting the other debate participant to abhore ones arrogance to the point of giving up is winning. You've won before the argument even gets going. Well done.

ATM

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I disagree, but I thought you would pick up on the compliment.

Thank you, but I am not accepting compliments at this time - I'm completely overwhelmed with the ones I just gave myself. Broke both arms patting myself on the back, too! :laugh:

No trophies - play for blood. :yesway:

Top Bottom