• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    This is a pretty big event, leading the news right now... and INGO members are going to have difficulty joining the discussion (or making dupes) with a thread title that doesn't describe the thread.

Matters not to me though the fact that it had been reported for more than two hours (locally in Chicago) and hadn't been picked up on INGO yet was one of the things I found interesting about it. Had it fit the liberal media's narrative every television station in this country would have been interrupted to report on it live.

As far as the punishment is concerned, I vote life, hard labor, no parole, till they drop in place with a heavy shovel, pick axe or sledge hammer in their hands. Any human being capable of treating another human being like that deserves nothing less.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    05-rightpull.jpg

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Not sure if printcraft posted before phylodog, but it's being discussed a bit in the political forum

Is this close enough for you???

Chicago Police: 4 in custody after man tied up, tortured on Facebook Live | WFLD

Oh wait isn't it Trump voters that are the violent psychopaths?????....

LiveLeak.com - Alleged Kidnapping in Chicago broadcast live on Social Media

Is it much of a stretch to say that "people" doing **** like that with that mindset would have a problem causing chaos and threat at the inauguration?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Currently #1 on Reddit, and the top comments are actually mentioning the "**** Donald Trump" parts.

As well as expressing appropriate disgust at the abuse of a mentally challenged person.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    This is pretty sick. There were some racist comments in there. Does that show enough motive to call it a hate crime? Would like to see all of them do federal time.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This is pretty sick. There were some racist comments in there. Does that show enough motive to call it a hate crime? Would like to see all of them do federal time.

Hate crimes only work on us Woobie. Not a racist statement so no need to go there just saying, show me one and I will stand down.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Matters not to me though the fact that it had been reported for more than two hours (locally in Chicago) and hadn't been picked up on INGO yet was one of the things I found interesting about it. Had it fit the liberal media's narrative every television station in this country would have been interrupted to report on it live.

As far as the punishment is concerned, I vote life, hard labor, no parole, till they drop in place with a heavy shovel, pick axe or sledge hammer in their hands. Any human being capable of treating another human being like that deserves nothing less.

Not sure if printcraft posted before phylodog, but it's being discussed a bit in the political forum

I talked about it here 2 hours ago. I just didn't have the energy to start a thread.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...dding-me-facepalm-thread-308.html#post6905075

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...dding-me-facepalm-thread-308.html#post6905045

I don't care the race of the attacker, the race of the victim, or what presidential candidate they support or hate.
    I just hate people that torture.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I don't care the race of the attacker, the race of the victim, or what presidential candidate they support or hate.
    I just hate people that torture.

I'm with you there but I do find it interesting that coverage is different depending on race and so are questions about this qualifying as a hate crime. If the racial roles were reversed Loretta Lynch would be leaving her dinner early to file federal charges and you can bet the POTUS would have plenty to say about it tomorrow. I suspect we'll get crickets.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    About the 0:50 mark in the video Phylo posted. "**** white people" seems racist to me.

I was referring to my statement that there is no across the board on the hate crime thing. It lands on us. Always on us.
    And if one of us made the statement you are referring to we would be drawn and quartered. It is a one way street.

Top Bottom