• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    ...don't get happy, it's just for a month. In March, I will be heading to Sydney, Australia for a month. I'll be there with two friends, and actually have an extra bed for anyone willing to pay your flight (lodging is on me, and you don't have to stay the full time). Anyone been there? ...and if so I'd appreciate tips on things to do. March 12-April 12. If you've never partied with the Kut, your missing out.... but, if you take me up on my offer, you're on your own if someone gives you grief over Trump. I won't let you get beat down, but I'll let you get smacked around a bit. Trigger Time? You game?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    ...don't get happy, it's just for a month. In March, I will be heading to Sydney, Australia for a month. I'll be there with two friends, and actually have an extra bed for anyone willing to pay your flight (lodging is on me, and you don't have to stay the full time). Anyone been there? ...and if so I'd appreciate tips on things to do. March 12-April 12. If you've never partied with the Kut, your missing out.... but, if you take me up on my offer, you're on your own if someone gives you grief over Trump. I won't let you get beat down, but I'll let you get smacked around a bit. Trigger Time? You game?
    lol I honestly would but I've swore an oath not to leave the country ever again. Thanks for the invite I'm sure it would be a blast. I hate to miss an opportunity to turn your friends into Trump supporters :)

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Time to activate the phone tree. How long do you think we can keep Kut out by calling TSA on him repeatedly when he is scheduled to return?

But seriously, have fun. And see if the toilets swirl backwards for us, will ya?

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Australia, from what I remember,(not much), is an awesome vacation! Diving the Great Barrier, the ladies, booze, ladies, booze...Brisbane is a cool city, and the Gold Coast area is great as well. I was only there 10days, 3 on a liveaboard dive tour out of Cairns, the rest was whirlwind touristy flybys of everything else.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I'm leaving Friday. #notmyvacationspot

Have a good time, will there by INGOing from down under? Please report how much different the night sky is

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I only know 2 people that have ever been there. One of them came back telling stories about how the locals like to get in jeeps and run over ostriches, the other came back telling stories about how the locals like to get in jeeps and run over kangaroos. My advice; if you are an animal lover don't get in a jeep!

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Hope the country is still here when you get back. Better keep your fingers crossed. And good luck crossing the lines of demonstrators at whatever airport you're flying out of!

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    My sister-in-law is there. She's been for...3 years, I think? Shacking up with her boyfriend/fiance thing and his brother at their house.

Take plenty of money. Or have access to plenty of money. Stuff is expensive!

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Have fun Kut...Share PLENTY of pics....Auusie girls are cute so get some of those pics as well..:)

I hope you get to see Ayers Rock and check out some of the Aboriginal sites as well...Their rock paintings are haunting...I am jealous bro!!!

crocodile_reisi_2053125.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Oh, I'll post plenty of pics... and I'm going to ask people I meet "where's Crocodile Dundee's" house, and at restaurants, I'm going to ask for a "Bloomin' Onion" as an appetizer (Americans made that up)

Top Bottom