• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Love her or hate her, she absolutely destroyed that half time show. No politics, no shock value, no lip sync, just pure performance. I'm no great Gaga fan but she blew that out of the park. That was the best half time performance in years.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I skipped it because of my kids. I had no idea what she would do, and didn't want them getting an education a la Janet Jackson. Sounds like it would have been good.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    One amazing choreography! Gaga knows how to entertain, and I am glad she did exactly that. One of the few halftimes I actually enjoyed watching.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Didn't watch it but assumed she would use the stage for reasons other than entertainment. She just went up a little in my book! (I'm sure she'll sleep better tonight knowing that:rockwoot:)

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Agree. I'm not a fan - but it's GREAT to see someone play it straight with no political statements, no wardrobe malfunctions, and just a straight up decent performance. Not a fan of her genre of music, but props to her for doing it right.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    So "normal" people liked the show.......

Stand by for stories of her getting grief from the lefties for not trashing Trump etc.

yeti rider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95%
    19   1   0
    Dec 17, 2011
    Lafayette
    I agree, it was one of the better half time shows in recent memory. I also appreciate that she took the high road and left politics out of her performance.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    1. I thought she took a small political shot, or I took it wrong. (When she hugged the Hispanic lady and said something about want you to stay)

2. 84 Lumber Sucks.........

3. My mind must be in the gutter.....because it seems a lot of these commercials are almost negative political ads.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    I had no idea the Super Bowl was today until I started seeing posts about the half time show on FB. I don't think I've ever heard a lady Gaga song, but I have yet to read a single thing about the half time show that is anything but positive.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Agreed. It's nice to see an entertainer not making it about their own agenda and just entertaining the people.

Also, I loved the Busch beer commercial.

Top Bottom