• ...and so much more!
  • 1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Wow, The wife and I use to catch people going threw the local Goodwill store just about every evening we would go to drop stuff off. One for them was a local douche that runs a 365 day a year yard sell. Some people.... We started just dropping stuff of during the day.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    I read about this yesterday, but the article i read didn't mention that she was driving a Hummer and stealing. Still...what a horrible way to go, and leave your loved ones.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Liberals are so stupid.

Yes, I can prove she was a liberal.
    She was rich enough to drive a Hummer, and low class enough to steal donated clothes.

The last Hummers were made in, what, 2009? Rich?

Anyhoo, whether she's liberal or not, she's not conservative. We like to work for what we get.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Wow, this reminds me of a story...

A few years ago my wife and I did a big purge of old stuff we don't use, and that included a bunch of clothes. We separated everything into piles: keep, trash, donate, and dry clean.

Well, in a fit of husbandly ignorance I threw all the bags in the donate bin at the grocery store around the corner...

...including my wife's "interview" clothes, amongst a bunch of other (apparently) important stuff.

...so, later that night I drove back over to the grocery, and I sat in the parking lot for half an hour debating whether or not to try to find the "important" bag.

I ended up buying my wife a new suit, and sleeping in the doghouse for a while...I just couldn't bring myself to reach into that bin.

I sure hope that lady didn't die trying to retrieve something mistakenly donated, like her grandkid's favorite woobie...

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    "In November, police received a report of a woman who was driving a black Hummer removing items from the bin, he said."

Maybe she lost her grandkid's favorite woobie back in November and she's been searching ever since.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    "In November, police received a report of a woman who was driving a black Hummer removing items from the bin, he said."

Maybe she lost her grandkid's favorite woobie back in November and she's been searching ever since.

:laugh:

Oh, good grief...I must have missed that part! LOL! Well, that's what I get for trying not to jump to conclusions.

:facepalm:

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    BTW, my wife pulled the same stunt when we first got married. She put some things in a black garbage bag and set it by the door. Thinking it was trash, I threw it away. She wasn't happy, but I explained to her that putting things in a garbage bag will lead me to believe it's trash.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    BTW, my wife pulled the same stunt when we first got married. She put some things in a black garbage bag and set it by the door. Thinking it was trash, I threw it away. She wasn't happy, but I explained to her that putting things in a garbage bag will lead me to believe it's trash.

Been there done that. I still here of it on occasion.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I've done it too, but I don't hear about it anymore. I've done other things that are more fun to bring up apparently :D

When the Spouse sets out a trash bag sometimes I hear the "Did you check whats in it" remark.

What I did was throw out "All" the beach/boat/camping towels etc. She put all the dirty ones in a big trash bag. It was by the back door. I thought I was doing something good..............Duh

Top Bottom