Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

User Info Menu

I am recieving my VA disability, and my Ret .....
    I shoot slow, and hit every time!!!!!

Donald J Trump, is MY President .....

You, can't HANDLE, the TRUTH !!!!!

YOU, want ME on THAT wall,

YOU NEED, ME on THAT wall .....

Que
    Meekness ≠ Weakness

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SSGSAD View Post
    I am recieving my VA disability, and my Ret .....
    You may be currently receiving both, but there have been talks going on for about a year
    to change that. They want to save money and they started reducing the amount that students can take from their parent's post-9/11 GI Bill. The next item on the chopping block is people like yourself. So, like you stated the students should go to a local college, maybe there are some politicians out there who will say you should not get both payments. We shall see.

Ending 'concurrent receipt' of retirement and disability pays would save billions, federal agency says
    Rudeness is the weakest person's demonstration of strength.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Que View Post
    You may be currently receiving both, but there have been talks going on for about a year
    to change that. They want to save money and they started reducing the amount that students can take from their parent's post-9/11 GI Bill. The next item on the chopping block is people like yourself. So, like you stated the students should go to a local college, maybe there are some politicians out there who will say you should not get both payments. We shall see.

Ending 'concurrent receipt' of retirement and disability pays would save billions, federal agency says
    Crap.
    As far as I'm concerned, disability is separate.
    But, I don't make rules.

And didn't they do that years ago? Money paid for disability was deducted from retirement?
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Actaeon - act'-tee-on
    The death of Actaeon - http://www.paleothea.com/Myths/Actaeon.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2