Has anyone seen John Wick Chapter 2 yet?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1milehigher

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 24, 2013
    Central Ind
    Pardon my misspelling in the thread above. I never was good at typing. Wish INGO would let us edit them.

Trailer looks awesome, but no time right now to go and see. Any real world, honest, reviews?

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Saw it yesterday with another INGOer. Very good! Keanu knows what he's doing with a firearm. Lots of focus on the proper use and manipulation. Impressive for Hollywood.

[video=youtube_share;_yk7K8-HnfI]http://youtu.be/_yk7K8-HnfI[/video]

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    Went with 4 buddies. We Loved it. Was a fun mix of legit gun handling/martial arts and cool guy stuff. Lots of nods to the first movie that had the audience laughing. Much fun.

woody131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Morgantown
    Just as good as the first if not better! I didn't do the math on it but I'd say somebody dies about every thirty seconds. Twenty years from now it will be on one of those special movie weekends with a commercial that's says '' Movies for guys who like movies! ''

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Great sequel, and it's set up nice for a third. Keanu did an amazing job handling the variety of firearms as well. I just wish I had access to a private tasting room.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Great sequel, and it's set up nice for a third. Keanu did an amazing job handling the variety of firearms as well. I just wish I had access to a private tasting room.

nitpick - I'm not sure a 6x magnifier was needed or used on the AR where he was using it........ also, shoutout to microtech for dessert!

brchixwing

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Nov 13, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Same, went with a few buddies on Friday and we were shocked by Keanu's "Gun-Fu" skills. Best entertainment from Hollywood this year so far!

Went with 4 buddies. We Loved it. Was a fun mix of legit gun handling/martial arts and cool guy stuff. Lots of nods to the first movie that had the audience laughing. Much fun.

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    I appreciate and own both but was a little shocked the gun outfitter pushed Glock 26/34 over his HK45 from the beginning -- Hollywood doesn't care about mags!

He used a P30L with a compensator. The film makers for the John Wick series really really care about mags and how many bullets. When Fishburne gave him that 1911 and only 7 rounds, he shot 7 rounds on screen and was empty.

That was badass! I do wish they would have used something other than a Kimber..... I did hear the rifles were provided by BCM.

The rifle was built by Taran Tactical like his Glock 34

nitpick - I'm not sure a 6x magnifier was needed or used on the AR where he was using it........ also, shoutout to microtech for dessert!

He did use that type of scope when he trained at TTI

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I'll be seeing it this coming weekend. Got suckered into seeing Lego Batman. While it was funny I would have saw JW2.

Grogmister

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    Wife and I went to see it last Friday. All I can say is EXCELLENT!!! We both loved it. Better than JW1 and it was a great movie.

JonProphet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Saw it on Sunday. The movie had some really great moments and I really liked it. It does set it up for the 3rd one.

IMHO, the 2nd pales in comparison to the 1st one. The 1st one blew me away. I now want a P30L like he had in the 1st. I was so disappointed they went with Glock in the 2nd.

The Benelli was superb.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom