• ...and so much more!
  • bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Libby was a ex-roommates daughter and knew the families of both girls personally, a very sad day. The families could use our prayers.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    If the rumors I'm hearing locally are true, it's even more heinous than it appears at first.
    If rumors are true, authorities have some extremely important clues/evidence, and should not have much trouble putting the pieces together.

I hope to see someone in custody, or with an all-points-bulletin on there head, within just a few days.

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    Just sickening. Speedy trial when caught. When found guilty walk them out back of the courthouse put them on their knees and put two rounds of 30.06 in the back of the head.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Rather than get into everyone trying to come up with harsher revenge, I will simply say that the punishment should fit the crime. What he/they did to the girls should be done to him/them.

Blessings,
    Bill

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Prayer sent. Such evil . You like to think a place like Delphi would be safe from something like this.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    So, the number of "sex offenders" does not very by population?

And no place is safe. My wife is somewhat involved in missing persons research. The number of folks that disappear annually is staggering, and a large number of them vanish while in suburban, rural, and wilderness settings.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    They are being very closed mouth about this. A lot of odd things going on at the same time.

Why weren't the girls in school? Why no BOL for the assailant?

Work

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Lafayette
    They are being very closed mouth about this. A lot of odd things going on at the same time.

Why weren't the girls in school? Why no BOL for the assailant?

I heard it was a built in snow day: no snow days this year = day off for the kids.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Does everyone in this thread know facts I dont or are we making assumptions (however safe they might be) about what happened here? Yes, it sounds like heinous foul play occurred but what do we know?

And why were two 13 y.o. girls allowed to go out in the woods for hours without an adult present? It's a shame responsible minors can't carry legally, thus being better equipped to defend themselves against predators (of all kinds, not just human). Could they have legally carried rifles?

Top Bottom