• ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    If they had paid him a living wage....

....he would have been able to afford real bomb-making materials.

that is a valid point. Gander mountain is right next to this Walmart. So is Point Blank. You'd think he could get powder and have a bomb fairly quickly.

what is the actual percentage of real bombs being found when a bomb threat is called in? 0.000000000341%?

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I worked for a place back in the early 90s that had a bomb threat. It was called in to one of the management team. They decided to have a meeting to discuss what to do, and ultimately called the corporate headquarters, and the executives had a meeting about it. They called the local management team back, who then searched the building themselves trying to find it. They couldn't find it, so they called the corporate guys back, who had another meeting. Then after being called back again, the management team evacuated the building and called the police.

Now That is competence.

THE BIG SITT

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    I worked for a place back in the early 90s that had a bomb threat. It was called in to one of the management team. They decided to have a meeting to discuss what to do, and ultimately called the corporate headquarters, and the executives had a meeting about it. They called the local management team back, who then searched the building themselves trying to find it. They couldn't find it, so they called the corporate guys back, who had another meeting. Then after being called back again, the management team evacuated the building and called the police.

Now That is competence.

dVJNUJlVS6yeyEYhtJIL_Confused%20Mark%20Wahlberg.gif

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Now That is competence.

That's management by dwindling options. The longer you put off making a decision, available options tend to become less and less viable. At some point, you arrive at a point to where there is only an option or two are available from which to choose to apply to the situation. I've seen this management technique for many, many years at work.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

Now That is competence.

I notice you weren't blown up...so a little gratitude may be in order.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Was that the one at the apartments on 9th near Thompson?

This one was in my apartment complex on Hornet Ave near Beech Grove High School. My friend lived in the same building and slept through everything, only to get up for work and see blood smeared down the walls and police tape everywhere...

There was another similar case at Willow Glen, at 9th and thompson though. I just cant recall the details

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    This one was in my apartment complex on Hornet Ave near Beech Grove High School. My friend lived in the same building and slept through everything, only to get up for work and see blood smeared down the walls and police tape everywhere...

There was another similar case at Willow Glen, at 9th and thompson though. I just cant recall the details

I remember the one on 9th, not the one on Hornet.

Top Bottom